news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #136
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
HAHAAHAHAAHAHHHA Holy shit, the fuckin Oregon Trail. I would always choose the blacksmith and my herd would always drown when crossing rivers, that and I couldn't hit a fuckin rabbit for shit. HAhahhAHHAH. Fuckin cheap ass school that didn't get enough funding to get current computers.
What the fuck you got a blacksmith taking a herd across a river for? Shouldn't he be making horse shoes and swords n stuff?

I remember the 'hilarious' names the possible suspects had in Carmen Sandiago games. Stuff like Rob M. Blind, Justin Case and Ruth Less. I was clearing out old shit when I moved recently and I actually found the Britannica dictionary that came with Carmen Sandiego!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 05-09-2008 at 04:43 PM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #137
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
What the fuck you got a blacksmith taking a herd across a river for? Shouldn't he be making horse shoes and swords n stuff?
Shit I don't know, the blacksmith made the most money, so I always chose that option. And everyone needed to make the trip to Oregon.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:39 PM   #138
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Blacksmith can also make swords and knives and shit, so I can see why he'd appeal.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 05-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #139
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

HAHHHAHAHA I just checked, and they made a sequel to it. Never played that shit.

Old 05-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #140
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Easily among one of my favorites on the original playstation:

Old 05-13-2008, 07:00 AM   #141
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i remember nightmare creatures...ill game -

FF7 & Shaolin Style were my fav PS1 games

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:20 AM   #142
Bucellito 136
Original Nastukao

Bucellito 136 shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Bucellito 136

shaolin style is one of the whackest ps1 game but ff7 is dope
Old 05-17-2008, 05:49 AM   #143
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Haha yeah I rented Shaolin Style (or Wu-Tang: Taste The Pain as it was in England) and was disappoiinted how shit it was. Take away the Wu license and I doubt anyone would have really liked it.

Old 05-18-2008, 03:44 AM   #144
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Top 5 pre windows games (no particular order)

Supaplex

Years and years and years of playing this game,same levels,over and over and over again.And it never bores.Actually it does,but in time it un-bores.

Crusader

Nothing more fun than a red suited soldier comes in a factory Schwarzenegger style and just shoots everything on sight.I think Max Payne is inspired by this game.

Colonization

This game is the Civilization of DOS.I played it for 15 hours without a pause sometimes.Like every CIV game,its like a drug.Very addictive.

Simon The Sorcerer

The most comical game I ever played (along with Stay Tooned).Lucas Arts was the best developer team out there.I remember one moment especially,you talk to a guy and he asks you 'How did you know I was a wizard',and you reply 'When I move my pointer over you it says wizard'.I laughed for hours.

Sanitarium

A creepy adventure.When you start the game,you see guys pounding their heads on the walls,talking to themselves in the mirror.Great game,very complicated.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 04:57 AM   #145
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Crusader

Nothing more fun than a red suited soldier comes in a factory Schwarzenegger style and just shoots everything on sight.I think Max Payne is inspired by this game.
woooooooo I remember having that on our back-in-the-day Apricot Computer...

The guy gets killed in the corridor at the beginning, right?

(That's about as far as I got into the game).

Last edited by -The A to the Z-; 05-18-2008 at 05:04 AM.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 05:57 AM   #146
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Cant remember played it a looong loong time ago.Now I have vista,and cant run crusader.WAIT,DOSBOX.I think I'm going to give Cru a spin.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:02 AM   #147
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
I need help id'ing a game for the Sega Genesis, it had this dude that was on a skateboard, kinda pudgy, a side-scroller. had this "evil-twin" as a boss towards the end. Damn I need to find out the name.
Kid Chameleon maybe?
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #148
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The A to the Z- View Post
Kid Chameleon maybe?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
Damn aint seen this shit in a min !

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #149
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Sanitarium

That looks sick !!!!!!
With the clown and shit !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The A to the Z- View Post
Hahahaha..I haven't seen this in years !!!!!!!!!
Reminds me a bit of the "Bobby Digital In Stereo Cover" ???

Guarded By Martyrs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #150
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
That looks sick !!!!!!
With the clown and shit !!!!!!
Trust me its sick.When I'm done playing Neverwinter Nights 2,I'll go back and play Sanitarium.I could zshare the game (455 mb) if you want.Or probably give you the link to a download site or something.Interested?