news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #151
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The A to the Z- View Post
Kid Chameleon maybe?
Nah it's not Kid Chameleon, I remember that there were a bunch of street levels. It wasn't a 2D game, you could go up and down like in the X-Men arcade game...

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:13 AM   #152
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

It wasn't this piece of shit was it:

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:54 PM   #153
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^^^ I don't see anything...

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #154
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

That pic has been removed, but I meant this game.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #155
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Remember 'Gods'

Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:17 AM   #156
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

*Reviving the thread*

This game isn't too old compared to most in this thread, but I think that it is has a 'remember this' status. 1998. I've played it then, playing it 10 years later. Every year, I take some time out (mostly winter) and rock a co-op with my brother. I could call this game the G.O.A.T., but there were too many games with various innovations that made the core game better and more advanced. But the feeling while playing this game is unique, and I think I could call this game... immortal. I know the following video isn't representative enough,but it's the best I could find that has the game music playing.It's just straight up creepy. The atmosphere is perfect. I needed the game sound.

ps. That is only the demo

So there it is... Diablo.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:32 PM   #157
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

killer instinct that game was absolutely one of the best fighting games ever the combos were fukkin insane!!! like that liquid dudes super uppercut shit.....but they were mad hard to do.....

and i dunno perfect dark yall remember that one? not the new one the classic old one that game was hands down the best game on the N64 i still go back and play that game to this day it was timeless you'd but like 8 bots in multiplayer and just fukkim have guns blastin everywhere and the story mode was bnonkers 5/5 game.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:36 PM   #158
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
*Reviving the thread*

This game isn't too old compared to most in this thread, but I think that it is has a 'remember this' status. 1998. I've played it then, playing it 10 years later. Every year, I take some time out (mostly winter) and rock a co-op with my brother. I could call this game the G.O.A.T., but there were too many games with various innovations that made the core game better and more advanced. But the feeling while playing this game is unique, and I think I could call this game... immortal. I know the following video isn't representative enough,but it's the best I could find that has the game music playing.It's just straight up creepy. The atmosphere is perfect. I needed the game sound.

ps. That is only the demo

So there it is... Diablo.
you are right that is hands down one of the best video games in history not THEE best but its 1 of them......actually thats a good thread the best game ever thread someone get onit.,

CASTLEVANIA ANYONE now that whole series is classic they need to remake them now keep the ones that were 2d keep em 2d keep the sotry the same but with better graphics and shit god bringin that back in 2d omg that game was one of my fukkin favorites,,,,

also 2 other games Akuji? anyone know that game that game was fukkin crazy i still have it but its prolly 2 scratched up if u guys dont remember its like a whole thing this guy goes to the underworld to like save his wife or something and its all tribal and shit that game is also G.O.A.T status....

and how bout gex the gecko series where your a gecko and you go into tv shows to find the remotes to save the media dimension or some shit that game wud b THE fukkin best game in history if they remade it with extensive gameplay based on todays tv shows with loosely based characters and they still keep the cartooney look

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Last edited by Lil' Ruger; 06-07-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:10 PM   #159
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post

Primal Rage? It was like Mortal Kombat, but with dinosaurs. I know I spent some hours playing this one.

Maximum Carnage? The Best Spider-man game ever in my opinion.
I've played those games, they were ok..
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:58 PM   #160
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
my G.O.A.T
fallout

fallout 3 coming in the fall
Fucking ILL. I love that game. Did you see the screens for fallout 3?

I think I've never seen anything quite like it.

But back to the g.o.a.t., I have a top 3 and I can't really choose between them,one is a RPG,one is a shooter,and one is a strategy,don't know how to compare them.

1. Diablo (THE FIRST AND ONLY THE FIRST),Titan Quest plays a close game
2. Splinter Cell series,Max Payne is reeeal close
3. Civilization series
Old 06-07-2008, 06:36 PM   #161
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo those screens look sick !!!!!!
Is that from The PS3 I take it ???

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #162
Ritter
'Section 9'

I found this under PC version on GameSpot...

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/fallo...result;title;0

It's planned at the same time for PC/Xbox/PS3 so I think I am in a desperate need of a new computer. I hope parents open up and give some cash so I could buy a new GFX card,a new CPU,a new motherboard,and ram...So basically yea, I need a new computer.

Probably I'll get the loan, I did pass all 8 grades with all straight A's (5's in Serbia)...
Old 06-07-2008, 07:16 PM   #163
Ritter
'Section 9'

Civ III is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better then Civ IV in my eyes. It has that charisma that keeps the game immortal,just as I said with Diablo. Heroes of Might & Magic also have feeling. That just proves how sound and atmosphere blended perfectly with the surroundings and environment could separate the game status from great to colossal
Old 06-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #164
Ritter
'Section 9'

I don't own an Xbox, probably won't in the near of far future. My lovin' is PeeCee
Old 06-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #165
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
i think im going to buy one for fallout 3 cuz i dont have the money to build a new computer
Agree. Computer prices are a b**** these days. 700$ so I could play Fallout 3 and better? I'd rather buy a car.