news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-10-2008, 05:33 AM   #16
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

How bout muhfuckin Super Dodgeball?
loved this game

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:47 AM   #17
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL wot kind of child could possibly play a game where u hurt clowns
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:51 AM   #18
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Fuck clowns, they used to scare the shit out of me! What with IT and that clown in Poltergeist and all...

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:42 AM   #19
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
dope thread. gaming nostalgia. if this kicks off it should stickied

for mega drive (genesis in the states. for some reason out here it's called mega drive)

streets of rage. that shit was carnage. smashin motherfuckers in phone boots and destroying anything in your path, was fucking nuts. loved that game

jurassic park. i got my mega drive with this jurassic park pack that gave me this game and a few others. JP was supremely dope you could pick the man (lol i forgot his name) or you could be as a raptor. i usually played as the raptor.

alex kidd in the enchanted castle. i got this free in the same pack as i mentioned above. always be in the shadows of miracle world but was still dope as hell. finished once after many a frustrating time and never finished it a second time lol

micro machines turbo tournament. probably the game i played the most. i aced the toilet rim 1 lap in 4 seconds flat. now that's skill
Streets of Rage.

Once completed, just start again, the fun never stops.

Alex Kid

Could never complete that shit.
Remember that paper scissors rock shit.

DUN KEN FLO

Micro machines

Honestly, that toilet rim shit took my like 30 seconds or something, 4 seconds IS skill.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:02 AM   #20
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL man i used to be the same ... but i got so pissed off with it one night i sat there and just kept doing it until i felt accomplished and cracked 5 seconds and was like chea then did like 4.1 or something ridiculous and was cheerin ... once you do it enough times you work it out ... me and my dad played that all the time i had just about every 1 lap record on ridiculous times

alex kid enchanted castle is the MOST frustrating game i've ever played ... i played it on an emulator the other day and still struggled ... how i ever finished i'll never know i used to always get done in that fucking catsle where the wizard is

as for streets of rage ... summed it up perfect just keep goin ... never got tired of kicking the shit out of people for no reason LOL

LOL @ spinx ... poor clowns
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:40 AM   #21
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think I was a bit late for all of those, the first game I played was Gran Turismo on PS1.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:42 AM   #22
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
alex kid enchanted castle is the MOST frustrating game i've ever played ... i played it on an emulator the other day and still struggled ... how i ever finished i'll never know i used to always get done in that fucking catsle where the wizard is
I could never get past the castle part.

The crazy thing is, I hated that game with a fucking passion but still played it to complete the bugger.

I failed.

Damn you Scuba Steve

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #23
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Here's another game I remember playing, Decap-Attack!!!

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #24
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of the best games ever on the megadrive/genesis.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #25
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

There was a biker in that with a big beard and long hair who looked just like my mates dad at the time. Used to take the piss all the time.

Great game.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 04-10-2008, 01:05 PM   #26
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^^^ I remember playing this game alot, it was like tekken, only it was not.

^^^ This one was like the first 3 Resident Evils, and I thought it was just as good.

Old 04-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #27
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Both crazy slept on games. Especially Tobal. Tobal 2 was even better though, and beautiful to look at for the time. Never got released in the US or Europe though.

Another interesting fighter that never got any shine was Ergheiz. It was made by Square (as was Tobal) and you could play as characters from FFVII as well as new characters.

And then there was Bushido Blade. One of the most original fightinmg games ever, sadly it faded away with little shine like the others mentioned (did get a mostly inferior sequel though).

Old 04-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #28
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I fucken loved the story mode on Tobal, it had a few different ones.

Old 04-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #29
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Technically not a nostalgic game, but a decent one for the PS2:

Old 04-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #30
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember Tobal, I took it as another generic 3d fighting game. The only thing it had going was the playable final fantasy characters.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote