news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-11-2008, 03:19 AM   #46
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats why it was so great. it's motorbike riding mxied with violence. brilliant !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:24 AM   #47
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Yeah I'm just thinking what would you update other than graphics? It's the kind of game that going back I found only really kept my interest for about half an hour. I guess they'd have to really get the racing side spot on, so that it could stand up as a racer even without the fighting type elements.
I would say keep it arcade like in playability (no simulation..that would suck). Add online play and keep the two player. They could add more fancy manuvers like for example you're speeding along and a truck crosses your path, you can slide through the under carrage and other stunts like that.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:25 AM   #48
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Thinking about the kind of tricks you see people doing on bikes, I guess they could incorporate some sort of moves into the game. Rather than just punch/swing chain, you could do some sort of move like swinging both legs out to one side or whatever while still holding the handle bars.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:27 AM   #49
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Exactly

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:30 AM   #50
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

By the way, you can play old Sega Master System, arcade and Spectrum games online here:

http://www.gagaplay.com/jemu2/index.html

They even have the Master System version of Road Rash!

And you can play NES games here:

http://www.nescafeweb.com/

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 04-11-2008 at 03:35 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:43 AM   #51
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

The first arcade machine I ever poured my money into was a Street Fighter machine on a campsite when I was a kid. It was a revalation to me at the time as I had never seen a 1 on 1 fighting game before. I even remember the machine had how to do the fireball, hurricane kick and dragon punch moves written on the top of the cabinet. It was fuckin hard though. The only way I could beat Mike was to crouch down on the far left side and uppercut him to slowly chip his life down. No one I knew had ever heard of it, little did we know the impact SFII would make a few years later.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:46 PM   #52
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

who played clayfighter?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 04:57 PM   #53
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Wrestlemania the Arcade Game

List of playable Characters

Shawn Michaels
Razor Ramon
Bret "The Hitman" Hart
The Undertaker
Yokozuna
Bam Bam Bigelow
Doink the Clown
Lex Luger

Old 04-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #54
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

I remember the Sega Mega Drive fondly, it being the first console we ever had.....

Eternal Champions-Mortal Kombat copy, but had great music, the characters' backstories were real fleshed out and involving, and the stage Fatalities were CRAAAAAAZY.

Jungle Book-You know.....we liked the movie and we were little.....

Primal Rage-Mortal Kombat copy, but with Dinosaurs and a couple Monkeys.....I liked how the HUD hearts explode after Death, and that Blue Snake Dinosaur had some next level psychic powers...

Aladdin-You know.....we liked the movie and we were little.....(still play this on emulator)

Decap Attack-Funky Horrorish game, with some.....inspired anatomical concepts.....

And obviously everyone remembers Sonic The Hedgehog-1st game
(Too bad he developed a metaphorical Crack habit)

I was so nostalgic about the Mega Drive that I even bought

Of course, nowadays half those games are annoying as Hell to play, but it's all about the memories......
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #55
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Yes the times that we cherish.

Old 04-12-2008, 03:44 AM   #56
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Not as old as some of the other games on this board but who remembers dino crisis? It was just basically Resident Evil but with dinos instead of zombies
Old 04-12-2008, 03:52 AM   #57
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aladdin was a dope game ... i used to love that game and i still break it out on the emulator ... beatting jaffar was hard as fuck back in the days
Quote:
Old 04-12-2008, 03:54 AM   #58
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
By the way, you can play old Sega Master System, arcade and Spectrum games online here:

http://www.gagaplay.com/jemu2/index.html

They even have the Master System version of Road Rash!

And you can play NES games here:

http://www.nescafeweb.com/
www.emulator-zone.com you can get emulators for nes, snes, master system, genesis etc... all the consolses

www.romnation.net all your rom needs

brings back tears in my eyes ... love nostalgia lol
Quote:
Old 04-12-2008, 04:15 AM   #59
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

www.dohgames.com

loads of emulators + roms on here
Old 04-12-2008, 04:23 AM   #60
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post

Not as old as some of the other games on this board but who remembers dino crisis? It was just basically Resident Evil but with dinos instead of zombies
Had the 2nd one on ps1, and on emulator now.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote