news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-26-2008, 08:10 AM   #121
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I always liked Total Annihilation.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:11 AM   #122
Ginnsey
Crazy Optician.

Ginnsey sitting duck

Yea i played that aswell! But i just didnt have as much fun with it as i have done with the warcraft series
Ginnsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:17 AM   #123
Ginnsey
Crazy Optician.

Ginnsey sitting duck

Dont know if this has been mentioned, cant be arsed finding that out myself

Doom!! This shapped the 1st person shooters to come for years!! Wolvenstien was released earlier but i dont think it was ever popular as Doom

Ginnsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:29 AM   #124
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone remember that game where you were either a dude dressed in black
Or a dude dressed in white...
And you have to hide something in a room ???
You have to find where the other guy hid his thing ???
That game was strange...
Can't remember what it was called though...

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:31 AM   #125
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Spy vs Spy?

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 04-26-2008, 08:39 AM   #126
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's the one^

Is that what U-God was saying on "Black Jesus" ???

"Golden Eye...Spy vs Spy = Guilty Of Suspicion"

Hahahaha

What was that on...The Master-System ???

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:41 AM   #127
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Variousa formats, but I know it from Master system.

Old 04-28-2008, 05:46 PM   #128
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I need help id'ing a game for the Sega Genesis, it had this dude that was on a skateboard, kinda pudgy, a side-scroller. had this "evil-twin" as a boss towards the end. Damn I need to find out the name.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:34 PM   #129
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Well, here's one that I played maybe once at a majorplayers, and that was it.

Old 05-08-2008, 05:01 AM   #130
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got all the Sega Genesis & Snes games on my laptop and still regularly play them...all thanks to emulators.

Zombies ate my neighbours was a fuckin dope game. I've even sampled some of the tracks off of that to put into hip-hop pieces.

I used to play 'Boogerman' to death and Batman Vs Robn was the first real 2-player co-op game that was made.

GTA4's still better,lol

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #131
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Only real hardcore PC heads will remember these...

Alone In The Dark

Bioforge

Cursader

X-Com

System Shock

System Shock 2
Old 05-09-2008, 12:08 AM   #132
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Oh shit I had all of those!!! I loved pc games back then, you couldn't get me off it between 1994-1996. Around the same time I got them (except System Shock 2 which came later) I remember getting:

Normality

X-Com - Terror From The Deep

Fade To Black (Flashback sequel)

Magic Carpet/2

Settlers/2

Civilisation/Colonization/Civilisation 2

Little Big Adventure

Quarantine/2

Wing Commander III

Beneath A Steel Sky

Cannon Fodder/II

Ecstatica

Lords Of The Realm

Theme Park

X-Wing/Tie-Fighter

Ultima VIII - Pagan

Command & Conquer/Red Alert

Duke Nukem 3D

Privateer 2: The Darkening

Championship Manager 2

Sim City 2000

Swiv 3D

Syndicate Wars

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 05-09-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:46 AM   #133
STYLE

okay all my oldschool cats should remember these school pc games on the apple II...

oregon trail

carmen sandiego

remember when ur class got to go to the compuer lab it felt like going to the arcade?

Old 05-09-2008, 12:55 AM   #134
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Earliest two games I played on a pc were:

Sopwith

Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiago?

I played both in blue & white on my dad's 286 laptop he brought home from work!

Old 05-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #135
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
okay all my oldschool cats should remember these school pc games on the apple II...

oregon trail

carmen sandiego

remember when ur class got to go to the compuer lab it felt like going to the arcade?

HAHAAHAHAAHAHHHA Holy shit, the fuckin Oregon Trail. I would always choose the blacksmith and my herd would always drown when crossing rivers, that and I couldn't hit a fuckin rabbit for shit. HAhahhAHHAH. Fuckin cheap ass school that didn't get enough funding to get current computers.