news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #1
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Chamber Music ???

I'm feeling this Genre...
Any good recomendations for songs ?
Artists ?
Like the Intro to "Devil May Cry 4"
You know the type...

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Yeah , I wanna know this too cuz I was listening to Coal Chamber this morning (2nd album Chamber Music) and they have an intro for the first track that is pure chamber music. It reminded me of that joint off Wu Forever Little Ghetto Boys.

Somebody hook it up with some recommendations or some Downloads.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:16 AM   #3
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

I'm feelin it too.
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah whats up HarlemDiplomat ?
I thought loads of heads would have some sick stuff on here...

Old 04-11-2008, 07:19 PM   #5
bearjames
Banned

bearjames Village Idiot

chambermusik is trying to take the wutangcorp spot. I bet if wutangcorp was to start a radio station. It will be over for chambermusik 4sho. Wutangcorp need to start a station and from what I heard they are real soon.
bearjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:54 PM   #6
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Yeah^
You do know I am talking about "Chamber Musc" the Genre ???
Not the site ???

I just want a few bangas for Intro's and Outro's

I'm sure loads of people must have some of this material...

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 04-12-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:02 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im still waiting myself. kinda pissed me off when dude just read the title and said some shit about the site. I was like "here we go" all ready to dl and chop but naw...
Old 04-12-2008, 02:25 PM   #8
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Yeah I know what you mean^

I got this...

My Brightest Diamond ~ We Were Sparkling :

http://www.zshare.net/audio/104393245714c68f/

This is the type of stuff I'm looking for ?
And like I said before the "Zelda" type songs...

Old 04-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

u plan to sample these or something?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #10
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

No No...
I just want a few for my CD's I make a serious amount of CD'S for myself...
And I only really listen to Hip-Hop.
I figured some Chamber Music would be good for Intro's & Interludes Ect...
But no luck as of yet...

Old 04-12-2008, 10:52 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

I'm just gonna wiki chamber music and see who was sick with it and then dl that shit. ill be back.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #12
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Can you help Infinity ???

Anyone...Can anyone help ???

Please...

Old 05-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #13
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Man you have the whole net at your disposal. Just do a search and read up on it. You surely don't need someone off here to tell you who to listen to.

But here's a start. Look up this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Joseph_Haydn

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #14
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Yeah I know...
Just thought there must be someone who would class this as their type of music.
But clearly not ?
I have a few things but I don't know what I'm looking for...
An artist, a band, a theme tune from a game ect...
Thought I might get some good recommendations.
But it looks like I will have to take your advice.
You know anyone ?
Or do you mainly stick to Hip-Hop ?

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 05-10-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:32 PM   #15
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I listen to pretty broad variety of music, but I can't say I know much about chamber music.

Try these:

Mozart- String Quartet no. 18 in A major (K.646)
Beethoven - String Quartet no.15 in A minor (Op.132)
Schubert - String quintet in C Major (D.965)

Also check these out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_Joseph_Haydn

And look for piano trios by Debussy, Ravel and Faure.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 05-10-2008 at 09:44 PM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote