news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-26-2005, 12:17 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Ya'll Think There Might Be A Bad Boys 3?

Will Smith & Martin Lawrence play very well together. Bad Boys & Bad Boys 2 made so much money, i betcha that Columbia Pictures is probably thinking about putting together another Bad Boys movie. I would like to see a part 3. What about ya'll? Speaking of Martin, he's workin on a Big Momma's House sequel. There was talk of him doing a sequel to Blue Streak also but i don't think that's gonna happen. His movie career has gone down the drain LOL. His last movie Rebound didn't do well at all.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 10:38 AM   #2
Funkfan

Funkfan grasshopper
Default Re: Ya'll Think There Might Be A Bad Boys 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
Will Smith & Martin Lawrence play very well together. Bad Boys & Bad Boys 2 made so much money, i betcha that Columbia Pictures is probably thinking about putting together another Bad Boys movie. I would like to see a part 3. What about ya'll? Speaking of Martin, he's workin on a Big Momma's House sequel. There was talk of him doing a sequel to Blue Streak also but i don't think that's gonna happen. His movie career has gone down the drain LOL. His last movie Rebound didn't do well at all.
There should be a Bad Boys 3. Bad Boys 2 wasn't bad. It would certainly help Martin's career, because his movies are starting to be ass. I heard about Big Momma's House 2. I think Monique should play the real big momma. They should make her wear a big body suit so she could really look fat! LOL
Funkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 10:44 AM   #3
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Monique should be big momma in Big Momma's House 2 hahahahahahahaha. Nia Long is also returning for the sequel but Anthony Anderson won't be in it. That sucks cause i like Anthony.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:47 AM   #4
Funkfan

Funkfan grasshopper

The lady who played the real Big Momma is ugly as hell! I don't know her name, but I seen her in the making of Big Momma's House, man she is hideous! It is a good thing they hid her face behind that makeup and mask, cause she looks better that way!
Funkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 10:56 AM   #5
CharlesJones

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 08-29-2005, 07:10 PM   #6
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

funny
Old 08-30-2005, 05:25 PM   #7
black_chaos

black_chaos grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to black_chaos

thats messed up I think that even though she was ugly she is still baggin a man somewhere
Old 08-30-2005, 05:54 PM   #8
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Bad boys 1 was nice, bad boys 2 was good too, will smith and martin lawrence got real good chemistry on the screen. bad boys 3, why not?

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 10:12 PM   #9
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Martin needs that movie to keep going, I don't think he'll be remembered for "Black Knight"

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 09:31 PM   #10
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought BB 2 was wack.. way too fuckin long for something that wasnt even too interesting.. jokes was stale and unconvincing for the most part.. when martin accidently took 2 E pills and started buggin was kinda funny and few other moments were aight, thats about it. i hope they dont make a 3rd one.. they should make Blue Streak 2. better yet, fuck that, fuck a sequal.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:09 PM   #11
Sherz
I make it look easy

Sherz grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Sherz

HELL NAW! For the love of god, no! BB2 was horrible! Yeah their good togheter, lets aply that chemistry on another project please!

VDB: The Wu-Tang Mountain
a/k/a the wolves who made a widow out of grandpa
Sherz is offline   Reply With Quote