news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Anybody Heard Paris's New Album?

Isn't it called Guerrila Warfare? I saw a ad for his album in Murder Dog magazine. I didn't even know he was doing a new album until i saw the ad. I thought he might've quit rapping after Sonic Jihad album. I haven't heard it yet but i'm gonna check it out. Paris always drops knowledge about politics, racism and the black community.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just saw at Amazon.com that the album is called Acid Reflex. He has a picture of uncle sam holding a baby with a grenade in his hand on the album cover. My favorite Paris album cover is Sleeping With The Enemy that has him standing behind a tree about to shoot George Bush LOL. Paris has Public Enemy and George Clinton on his new album.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

paris is a pretty good MC, he seems like immortal techniques influence, but immortal is more aggressive IMO, i've only heard a handful of songs, i might check his new album out to see how it is.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:21 PM   #4
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

damn, he got a new one? I just stole a cassi single of his out a goodwill the other day.....
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #5
food for thought
The Troglodyte Wins

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL goodwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Do you even IT bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
U know , I'm often asked what kinda guy would you consider a simp
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:37 PM   #6
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think the album came out a few months back.

Here's the video for the song 'Don't Stop the Movement'. It's a nice beat and a hyped up song. I don't like the hook that much though:

And here's the song 'Rebel without Applause', which is good too. :

There are some more songs from the album at you tube also. I don't know if you can view and listen to this stuff at the library though, Charles Jones?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:45 PM   #7
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

paris has been around since 1990, so immortal tech was following HIS lead.

the good thing about a paris album is no matter what, there will be intelligent subject matter.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #8
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

^ thats wut i meant, the way i worded it seems messed but i meant that paris is immortals influence
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #9
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you're going to hate it charles, trust me. you hate everything haha
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:27 AM   #10
CharlesJones
-

I haven't disliked a Paris album yet so i doubt that i'm gonna dislike his new album when i hear it. Paris is a political and intelligent brother and his music is better than these corny popular rappers now.