news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-17-2008, 05:44 AM   #16
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
"Where Is The Micro-Film" ???
That's what I was thinking

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:46 AM   #17
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Loaded weapon 1 is a classic film..heres some quotes from it -

Jack Colt: Claire and I rode together for seven years.
Wes Luger: York and I were in academy together. Then we partnered for five years. Before that, we dodged the draft together. Before that, we played high school football together. Before that, we were in grade school together. And before that, we breast fed together.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colt: Nice weather? You think we're having... nice weather? I guess you didn't lose the only one that meant anything in your life. I guess you don't feel burned out by the human misery and despair perpetrated by the criminal vermin that infest every pore of this decaying city, forcing you to guzzle cheap wine and cheaper whiskey to dull the pain that shatters your heart, rips at your soul, and keeps your days forever gray. What flavor Icee you got today?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colt: Give me a name!
Beckard: Weren't your parents supposed to do that?
Captain Doyle: Don't be so fast to thank me on this, Luger, because you're going to be naked on this one. It's on the line for you. People are going to be watching. Now you blow it, you're going down. You screw up, you're going to be hung out to dry. You drop the ball, you're going to be left twisting in the wind. If you embarrass this department, your pants will be dancing with figs. Is that clear?
Wes Luger: Everything except for the dancing with figs part!
Valet: You got anything smaller?
Wes Luger: Keep it.
Valet: Anything larger?
Gen. Morters: Half the payment now. Half tomorrow. Half on delivery.
Wes Luger: There's something between you and this General Morters.
Colt: He was my C.O. in NAM. CIA listed him as M.I.A. but the V.A. ID'd him and so we put out an APB.
Wes Luger: Oh, I see.
Wes Luger: I don't think York was a suicide. She was on to something.
Captain Doyle: On something is more likely. You know as well as I that this guy's cookies were laced with cocaine.
Wes Luger: No wonder I couldn't eat just one.
Wes Luger: We're investigating a felony, Miss Demeanor.
Becker: Do you sleep in the nude?
Miss Destiny Demeanor: Only when I'm naked
Dr. Harrold Leacher: Quid pro quo Mr Colt.
Colt: What does that mean?
Dr. Harrold Leacher: It means I'm pretentious.
Colt: So what are you doing here?
Miss Destiny Demeanor: Waiting for you.
Colt: I mean, what brought you here?
Miss Destiny Demeanor: A taxi.
Colt: Yeah, but why?
Miss Destiny Demeanor: My car's in the shop.
Colt: I mean... Why the hell did you come here?
Miss Destiny Demeanor: The police station would have made me nervous.
Colt: You better go.
[Colt and Luger's car blows up]
Colt: Good thing we took valet.
Wes Luger: Taxi!
[the taxi blows up]
Colt: I guess we're making somebody nervous. But I'll tell you this: It's gonna take a helluva lot more than a couple of car bombs to get us off of this case.
Wes Luger: Not a helluva lot more.
[Mr. Jigsaw is holding a gun to Sgt. Colt's head]
Jack Colt: Who are you?
Mr. Jigsaw: I'm your worst nightmare.
Jack Colt: No, waking up without my penis is my worst nightmare.
Mr. Jigsaw: Okay, allright, so I'm not actually your worst nightmare. But I am right up there.
Gen. Morters: Where's the microfilm, Mike?
Mike McCracken: I don't know, I gave it to York. I thought she was one of your men.
Gen. Morters: Act in haste, repent in leisure.
Mike McCracken: But he who hesitates is lost.
Gen. Morters: Never judge a book by its cover.
Mike McCracken: What you see is what you get.
Gen. Morters: Loose lips, sink ships...
Mike McCracken: Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing or fighting, my friend.
[Gen. Morters, cornered, looks to Mr. Jigsaw]
Mike McCracken: [Mr. Jigsaw consults Bartlett's Familiar Quotations, shakes his head]
Gen. Morters: Sorry Mike, no good.
Becker: What? I don't know nothin'. I didn't see nothin'. I ain't say nothin'.
Wes Luger: Nothing, the word is nothing, not nothin'. There's an i-n-g on the end of it. Nothing.
Becker: Ok, nothing. Nothiiing. Nothiiiiiiiiiiing. Ok, you happy?
Wes Luger: That's better.
Colt: I gotta know... what *does* human flesh taste like?
Dr. Harrold Leacher: Chicken.
Man in helicopter: [after shooting up a trailer home which then blows up, a man then rises from the flaming wreakage] Is this 1014 Pacific coast Highway?
John McClane, 814 Pacific Coast Highway: HUH?
Man in helicopter: 1014 Pacific coast Highway?
John McClane, 814 Pacific Coast Highway: NO! NO THIS IS 814 PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY! 1014 IS TWO BLOCKS OVER THERE!
Man in helicopter: Sorry! My mistake!
John McClane, 814 Pacific Coast Highway: [sarcastically] NO PROBLEM! NO PROBLEM!
Desk Clerk: That her?
Wes Luger: No, that's a picture.
Sgt. Billy York: [after being questioned about the microfilm] McCracken!
Mr. Jigsaw: Thank you, Ms York!
[shoots York]
Mr. Jigsaw: [turns around, confused] Is that Dan McCracken, or Mike McCracken?
Sgt. Billy York: Mike...
[Mr. Jigsaw shoots York again]
Mr. Jigsaw: [turns around again] Is he on Alpine or Oak?
Sgt. Billy York: [thinking] Alpine...
Mr. Jigsaw: [shoots York again]
Sgt. Billy York: Psst... Park on Third- you'll never find a spot on Alpine.
Mr. Jigsaw: [smiling] Thank you! You have been most co-operative!
Sgt. Billy York: [in pain] Don't mention it.
Mr. Jigsaw: [shoots York again]
Mr. Jigsaw: [holding a gun on York] In a little while, Miss York, you will be begging for mercy.
Sgt. Billy York: No, no, I'll beg now.

some funny ass shit there.....

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:10 PM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Scrapple is like the first pork food from America. It's usually made from the internal organs of a pig such as the head, liver, and heart. It's popular here in the East Coast of the US, usually people that enjoy incest eat it. Here's some more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:18 PM   #19
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
boyscouts ain't saling shit, dudes is on some you better go learn how to do some shit
Those little bastards are always coming to the house asking for bottles that they can take back and get a refund.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:20 PM   #20
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
"Where Is The Micro-Film" ???
LOL ohhhh shit.......I missed the reference at first.

Fuck I love that movie.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's that time of the year again. Can you send me some thin mint cookies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote