news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-26-2008, 02:04 AM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah?

as an mc in general?

or his current style?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:10 AM   #17
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

slug is actually dope imo
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:12 AM   #18
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah its fonkay.

Old 04-26-2008, 02:29 AM   #19
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

his whole swag. its cool but when you get all up in it you end up like " was that it??"
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:58 AM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

fair enough.

i dig it though.

Old 04-26-2008, 03:05 AM   #21
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats ur top 5 fav albums right now pat?
Old 04-26-2008, 03:06 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

....?

um shit , i dont know...

you mean any genre, and my all time favourites?

or what im feeling right now?

Old 04-26-2008, 03:09 AM   #23
INF
Digital @fterLife

off the dome. whatever. I d care. drop em now.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:18 AM   #24
Longbongcilvaringz

ok, ok, ok.

ayo...

right now im banging:

DJ Shadow - Endtroducing (im always playing this)
People Under the Stairs - Question In The Form Of An Answer
eMC - The Show
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
Blue & Exile - Below the Heavens.

im not sure why those 5, but yeah.

Old 04-26-2008, 03:20 AM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

what about you lad, drop some bombs and ill check them out.

"when the stress burns my brain just like acid rain drops, mary jane is the only thing that makes the pain stop"

PUTS kill it live

Old 04-26-2008, 03:29 AM   #26
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

that line is dope^
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:30 AM   #27
INF
Digital @fterLife

Dr. Octagon _ dr octagonecologyst

I just bumped this for the first time today but I can see me bumping it for the next week trying to study up and that album is

Necro _ Gory Days

Queens of the stone age _ rated R

Radiohead _ in rainbows

Nirvana _ any fuckin album. even grtest hits comps

Jaylib _ champion Sound

any Blackalicious album

and WEED.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:38 AM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

haha

yeah im still listening to In Rainbows.

maybe my favourite Radiohead album.

Blackalicious are dope, maybe a bit tough to get into.

They are fucking good live to, put on a great show.

dr octagonecologyst is a classic.

im going to have to check out that QOTSA, i never really got heavily into them

Old 04-26-2008, 03:41 AM   #29
INF
Digital @fterLife

Oh yeah , and any Ramones Compilation
Old 04-26-2008, 08:01 AM   #30
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

i really like atmosphere and bought the deluxe edition of the new album. i liek the more up tempo tracks frm atmosphere so my views prob gonna slightly differ than alot of peoples. i havnt listened to it that much yet so i wotn review it or anyhting but "yesterday" hands down my fav track
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote