news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #16
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

WAY TO RUIN MY THREAD MORONS....STICK TO THE DAM SUBJECT!

I AGREE WIT IRONDAN ONLY R&B I LISTEN TO IS THE OLD SCHOOL SHIT OR THE NEW JACK SWING SHIT FROM THE EARLY 90S BUT OTHER THAN THAT FORGET IT.

AND TO POSTER WHO SAID RAP AINT BEEN GANGSTA SINCE 97 U MUST NEVER HEARD OF THE MAN IN MY SIG...HELL RELL IS THE HARDEST OUT.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post

I AGREE WIT IRONDAN ONLY R&B I LISTEN TO IS THE OLD SCHOOL SHIT OR THE NEW JACK SWING SHIT FROM THE EARLY 90S BUT OTHER THAN THAT FORGET IT.

AND TO POSTER WHO SAID RAP AINT BEEN GANGSTA SINCE 97 U MUST NEVER HEARD OF THE MAN IN MY SIG...HELL RELL IS THE HARDEST OUT.

40cal >> Hell Rell allday.

rell destroyed that Dont foot with the Dips beat though
Old 04-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #18
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

i grew into r&b but im not feeling the new r&b sound , im more into the isley brothers .

or new shit like this
let me show u ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0u5oDxPMMk

and im tired of the gangsta sound . so thats why i like r&b more

Last edited by SaqurakiHanamichi; 04-20-2008 at 04:38 PM.
SaqurakiHanamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:35 PM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post

hahah New JAck swing is probably my 3 favorite type of music, they need to bring that style back fast
Old 04-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #20
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

R&B is the pussiest shit.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:45 PM   #21
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

i sometimes do. but the good shit.

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:27 PM   #22
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
R&B is the pussiest shit.
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:33 PM   #23
minibumpsh

minibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkeyminibumpsh iron monkey

eeeeeek! no RnB for me! thanks, but no thanks.
minibumpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:27 AM   #24
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

so nobody hear listens to the new shit?? i know dudes that be listen to j holiday ahahaha

to me its like chick shit but man i been to alot of places where dudes be listening to that type of rnb. lol

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:41 AM   #25
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

I'll only listen to a party track when it comes to R&B, I've got 'Aaliyah' - 'Age aint nothin but a number'
The wife has got 'Ciara' - 'Goodies' but she hated it and gave it to me, haven't listened to it yet.
Can't listen to most R&B though, how many different ways can you say I love you in a song.
(Kim)

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:10 PM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

why are you chillin with all these hormonal love-sick men zig? what kind of fucking places do you frequent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:21 PM   #27
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Say fuck thats shhhhhiiiiittttt

FUCK THAT SHIT

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #28
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I don't bout this new crop of RnB, but the shit I listen to is New Jack Swing. Poison.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:44 PM   #29
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

New Jack Swing era was sick.....I don't know about that stuff you mentioned. Maybe the Motown though

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:47 PM   #30
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Whats really good nigga!

I'm too gully for that soft shit too, my boy Chi be on that shit. I agree with everyone else though if you're going to do it, do it right, listen to them throw back jams.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote