news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-07-2005, 07:50 AM   #151
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Hidden Symbolism

ryan the govts./. show they help us..but really they do the opposite

REVERSE SYMBOLISM
is the truth of the symbol
as the it means one thing to the ignorant mases and totally differant to the ones with the esoteric knowledge

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 12:56 PM   #152
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

^ Theres no better example of that than the dollar-dollar bill, ya'll.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:12 PM   #153
ryanmeister

ryanmeister grasshopper

yeah speaking of the dollar, check out fractional banking. god damn. biggest scam ever. and its legal.

here's a song a friend did, pretty good, about katrina, there's some rapping at the end:

here

ryanmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 12:30 AM   #154
beatmove

beatmove grasshopper

I've got a question, and I haven't the slightest clue who I should address with it.. After reading the manual & being fairly wellversed in the Wu anthology, I've become rather interested in the fivepercent nation & its ideals. My question is, how can a white man live a spiritually inclined, five percent life? Because sans the black skin that is the bond between five percenters, the group and organization is eroded to the core, it would seem. I'd like to explore a 'knowledge of self' mentality, but, being so uneducated on all forms of religion and higher beings, any mentor or guide would be most useful. Any suggestions? Word is bond.
beatmove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 01:19 AM   #155
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
I've got a question, and I haven't the slightest clue who I should address with it.. After reading the manual & being fairly wellversed in the Wu anthology, I've become rather interested in the fivepercent nation & its ideals. My question is, how can a white man live a spiritually inclined, five percent life? Because sans the black skin that is the bond between five percenters, the group and organization is eroded to the core, it would seem. I'd like to explore a 'knowledge of self' mentality, but, being so uneducated on all forms of religion and higher beings, any mentor or guide would be most useful. Any suggestions? Word is bond.
Take yourself to your nearest city, embed yourself in the culture and search for those few 'enlightened' people. If you want to learn someones always around to teach you.

I read through most of this thread, I would like to be involved in it too. I myself am not a five percenter although I share most of their ideals and beliefs. My cousin is a five percenter and I have alot of friends that are. I agree with anyone thats not ignorant and is out to make a positive impact on todays society. Not a day goes by that I don't think to myself on a way I can change the majority's outlook to a better one and help my people out of the hole they've dug themselves in over the years. I am a self educated person who ridded himself off the 'normal' thought processes that plagued mankind, to a certain extent(I'll explain).

I'm still slightly materialistic, although I'm working on it.
I still eat pork even though I know the effects it has.
I involve myself in criminal activities, and spend alot of times in the streets with societies castaways and outlaws.
I have alot of mental problems I need to work out in order to move on with my life, regressed anger, hatred towards certain people etc.

I still consider myself virtuous and I try to be as moral as possible, but in the end I still go about things inappropriately.

BUT I'M WORKING ON IT, everyday I try to achieve new levels mentally, physically, and spiritually.
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 02:05 AM   #156
KnoWisUnd
WU-TANG

KnoWisUnd grasshopper

5% is just a title. any mind can live righteously. christianity, along with MANY other religions all lead you up to one principal, whether you see it or not (most religious leaders don't even see it - they're just in it for the power ultimitely), and that principal is LOVE. thomas merton, a well-known christian monk, was building with a buddhist monk and they both agreed that it is only love that man is here to achieve. so to all those who are searching: listen to the wu and hear what they say, "do the knowledge son, before you do the wisdom."
KnoWisUnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 02:11 AM   #157
KnoWisUnd
WU-TANG

KnoWisUnd grasshopper

and if anyone wants to find out more just check out wucorp's man, LordReveal - he is a righteous man who can show path to anyone on the search.
PEACE to all my wucorp and wu-tang family! the 36th chamber is spreading this to the people. just remember that!
KnoWisUnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:24 AM   #158
ryanmeister

ryanmeister grasshopper

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
Jimi Hendrix
ryanmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:06 AM   #159
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

Thanks for the shoutout, KnoWisUnd. Everyone should really listen to the song "12 Jewels" by RZA from GraveDiggaz' "The Pick, The Sickel, & The Shovel" album. If you want to live a righteous life, take heed to the words of that song. It's what righteousness is all about, in a nutshell.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:58 PM   #160
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordReveal
Listen carefully to ODB's second verse. that shit would take days for me to explain. Most people ...will probably think he was just rambling on that verse, but theres alot of meaning behind it (as it was with most of his lyrics. People misunderstand it and think he was crazy, but my brother spoke truth, just in a twisted, drunk, fucked up kind of way, but he knew damn well what he spoke about).
^ glad somebody else realizes that shit about ODB too. I reazlied that shit when I was high once, his lyrics are mad deep but it's put in a weird fucked up context.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:08 PM   #161
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my fav thread has been quiet lately..
Old 09-11-2005, 01:40 PM   #162
Gennadiy

Gennadiy grasshopper

Quote:
5% is just a title. any mind can live righteously. christianity, along with MANY other religions all lead you up to one principal, whether you see it or not (most religious leaders don't even see it - they're just in it for the power ultimitely), and that principal is LOVE.
That's exactly what I've been thinking about a lot of times. Cause, you know, people who are saying that their religion is right and the others are not - they are not true followers of the main thing about it. You see - during all human history this misunderstanding and misinterpretation has led to a huge amount of troubles. People were dying centuries ago because of the crusader shit - now people are dying because of muslims who were turned unconsciously on the wrong side. And of course they are being led by some other devils who use people's ignorance in order to achieve some private aims.

Love is the thing. It's about your love to God and about your love to other human beings, which is actually also a love to God.

"My children, all six billion humans
on the planet Earth
Regardless of who or what, I love you
Word is bond, I love you"

^^ That is something we all should work for.

Peace
Old 09-11-2005, 07:43 PM   #163
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

moved 2 a better place...

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 06:46 PM   #164
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bumpbumpbump

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 10:16 PM   #165
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmeister
" An ugly thirty-six chamber degree, what, you wanna rhyme?
Deep bring 600 ABC through the love white hate line
I'm telling you tornado, 42 billion thought travel
The year 90's parallel, controls to the wakes
I dig woman's stomach swell, my borough is dark
Many lights UFO kites, Benjamin Franklin got it right
Abraham I stuck your cherry tree
Your white head came out my black pussy
I ran Rip Van Winkle on all fours
Mountains twinkle twinkle star, Tarzan in a jar
And then came out Jane Flintstone in my gravel pit"

-ODB
I have my theories on this one, but let me study it a bit more to get the first part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmeister
Osirus is the Virus? Osirus was the supposed genderless son of Horus. The end line seems to resonate that whatever all this is supposed to mean, its not worth your career and or life to push it. ODB died. What exactly was his next project? Anyone know? What did he say that would make him say "the government is after me"? I dunno. But there's too much crazy shit going on in the lyrics of just ONE song to make me think there is no real connection. Any real Wu members wanna step up and let us know what the hell is really real about all this? I'd be glad to be proven wrong on some of it. Cause shit I had to guess.
He was saying that they were trying to kill him when he was incarcerated. I always knew that this brother was deep.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote