news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-18-2005, 02:45 PM   #46
Seany

Seany grasshopper
Default Re: Hidden Symbolism

Quote:
The mercury and other known neurotoxins used to preserve them are extremely dangerous poisons, and have lead to a serious increase in autism. There are also a host of other chemicals within these vaccines that do more damage than they serve to help. Google up some of the recent evidence if you're at all not convinced. You'd be quite suprised what they don't report on TV. The sodium flouride in your water and in your toothpaste has never been proven to prevent cavities, in fact it is yet another known neurotoxin and is commonly used in rat poison. The flouride in your water is toxic waste from alluminium plants around the country. With all of this true, it certainly makes it hard for one to trust mainstream science who pushes this shit on us. Maybe thats what ODB is saying about trusting his doctor to deliver his babies. Why is it so important for them to destroy our minds with neurotoxins? Anyone else notice how much STUPIDER society is becoming around you? Hmm...
Yep.. Truth.

Search on here for info, lots of interesting articles on that and alot of other stuff.. It's also a good health site, to educate and to give you knowledge on self healing.. Fuck Chemical drugs!

I never realised how deep Wu were, until buying the Wu-tang manual the other day(Only upto like page 73)and reading this post.. I understand the lyrics alot more now.

Keep it coming.
Seany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 11:53 PM   #47
ryanmeister

ryanmeister grasshopper

Lord you're the man. I wish I could meet people who had respect for others, respect for self, and respect for knowledge like you and your group do. I agree white man is natrually the devil. I've never felt terribly in touch with my "white" self. Sometimes your personality shows more through your soul than your genetics. The black man is definately more peaceful, and the white people of america would be able to see that if africa wasn't a wasteland, and the other places housing people of darker color. Sadly in my opinion a lot of white people have had to effectively "tamed" through fear and cowardice. The African societies however, natrually reflect and respect nature as one with man, instead of seperating it as forign. They also seem to hold more moral values and open honesty. If we accept that the Divine light like ODB talks about (and shit, every religion) is simply sunlight, you could even consider it being shown genetically through the skin of the dark people by absorbing the light and turning their skin dark. The fair skinned people like me naturally reject the light by reflecting it. But this is just another idiom, because as you said before, the symbolism of this suggests tendancies, not applicable stereotypical FACTS. Judging on skin color is not appropriate, irregardless of the implications it may symbolically hold.

To ramel, I kind of feel like an idiot for what I had said. I misread the quotes and began to make assumptions. I agree entirely with your description of the "chameleons". Nothing more to say.

good topic everyone. i hope someone else can figure out some new shit for us to look at. this is a very interesting subject thats applicable to all people.
ryanmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:31 AM   #48
7ess
BrOoKlYn'S FiNeSt

7ess grasshopper

Whats good? Its cool to see that ODB was mentioned on this thread i was blessed to meet the God back in the day & he doesn't get remembered for the right reasons. People laughed at him when he said wu-tang's for the children but the wu's dropped many jewels and lead a lot of people to find knowledge of self.
Gza breaks alot down in basic instructions before leaving earth: do the math to the title (bible)
P.E.A.C.E.
7ess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 01:28 AM   #49
WOLFNSHEEPCLOTHZ

WOLFNSHEEPCLOTHZ grasshopper

thats word ya'll are break'in it down line for line so i'll throw one in

"Whatup Dirt! 9 diagram phoenix on your sweatshirt" -Shallah Rae-

the WU symbol itself resembles a phoenix symbol in alot of ways, a 9 diagram phoenix sounds alot like the 9 members' WU symbol so is Rae say'n that ODB had on a WU sweatshirt?

lol i just noticed i only got 1 post now, i used to have 5,000 up on this mug
WOLFNSHEEPCLOTHZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 07:55 AM   #50
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Wu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken masta

Come on man,why would they have secret messages in their songs?
Wu-tang Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 10:54 AM   #51
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

^
Cuz it's not meant for everyone to get. It's meant for the seekers of Knowledge & Wisom. Eventually, those people (like us) will get it. Listen to the closing of Wu-Tang Forever. On it, Raekown clearly points out that "this is for certain people, certain supporters, certain fans", ect. Masta Killa also says a line (on "For Heavens Sake", Wu-Tang Forever, Disc 1) where he says "Observe this magnetic Attraction...", many other references of this term have been made on other songs. When the Gods say Magnetic Attraction they are referin to the knowlede they speak. The seekers of knowledge will get attracted to it regardless. RZA put it best on the song from Digital Bullet ("Show U Love") when he said "the words of wisdom is like a magnet to the ear". First u gotta do the KNOWLEDGE (meaning look, listen, & observe), then when u have applied that, it will show in your WISDOM (your wise words, ways & actions), resulting in a full UNDERSTANDING gained. And Understanding is to see things clearly for what they are and not what they appear to be. The only way u can trully see everything for what it is and not what it appears to be is thru the all-seeing-eye or your "third eye", which is THE MIND.

Keep teaching, ya'll
PEACE.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:09 AM   #52
cheech

cheech grasshopper

a good example of this LordReveal is on masta killa's album. the last track with the bruce lee sample, he says something like..."Instead of wasting time to try and grab them back, the dominant magnetic will always attract"

now figure out the riddle

and if you don't know...the wu is draped in esoteric terms and hidden symbolism then you are missing 99% of what there saying and cannot be a true fan.

keep your thoughts on your lessons, what the bloodclot
method man
cheech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 11:10 AM   #53
cheech

cheech grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan
Come on man,why would they have secret messages in their songs?

you have no clue
Old 08-19-2005, 11:21 AM   #54
LordReveal
Veteran Member

Quote:
a good example of this LordReveal is on masta killa's album. the last track with the bruce lee sample, he says something like..."Instead of wasting time to try and grab them back, the dominant magnetic will always attract"
Exactly. I forgot about that song. Thank you for adding on.

PEACE.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:32 AM   #55
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordReveal
^
Cuz it's not meant for everyone to get. It's meant for the seekers of Knowledge & Wisom. Eventually, those people (like us) will get it. Listen to the closing of Wu-Tang Forever. On it, Raekown clearly points out that "this is for certain people, certain supporters, certain fans", ect. Masta Killa also says a line (on "For Heavens Sake", Wu-Tang Forever, Disc 1) where he says "Observe this magnetic Attraction...", many other references of this term have been made on other songs. When the Gods say Magnetic Attraction they are referin to the knowlede they speak. The seekers of knowledge will get attracted to it regardless. RZA put it best on the song from Digital Bullet ("Show U Love") when he said "the words of wisdom is like a magnet to the ear". First u gotta do the KNOWLEDGE (meaning look, listen, & observe), then when u have applied that, it will show in your WISDOM (your wise words, ways & actions), resulting in a full UNDERSTANDING gained. And Understanding is to see things clearly for what they are and not what they appear to be. The only way u can trully see everything for what it is and not what it appears to be is thru the all-seeing-eye or your "third eye", which is THE MIND.

Keep teaching, ya'll
PEACE.
Why would some people strait outta the ghetto have secret messages hidden in their songs anyway?And Raekwon is just a stupid cunt who says U-God is a corny-arse and R.Z.A. the same.But my main point is why would regular hood homies have hidden messages in their songs about wisdom!?
Old 08-19-2005, 11:50 AM   #56
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper

well they do...they're not regular hood homies neither...they're some of the most famous people to come outta staten isle in the hip-hop scene ever...that's not REGULAR...they got to this point for a fuckin reason...don't be so ignorant...and don't play games neither, i know you know all this...quit breakin' balls...
Lesbian Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:28 PM   #57
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Yo,the thing is I hear people talking about it but it's never yet clarrified.But then surely 50-cent isn't regular lil-jon isn't regular what makes these rappers special apart from their good music?
Old 08-19-2005, 01:40 PM   #58
cheech

cheech grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan
Why would some people strait outta the ghetto have secret messages hidden in their songs anyway?And Raekwon is just a stupid cunt who says U-God is a corny-arse and R.Z.A. the same.But my main point is why would regular hood homies have hidden messages in their songs about wisdom!?
you are not helping this thread at all with ignorant comments. you're on of the 85% we speak of.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:51 PM   #59
LordReveal
Veteran Member

u gotta understand that not everyone is on the same wave length tho. Im not tryin to disrespect u but your'e 15 right? Certain people grow outta shit & others don't. Alot of these rap niggaz aint men and u could see it b/c of the frame of mind theyr'e on. I study Etimology (which is the study of the root or origin of a word, traced to the beginning). I have an Etimology dictionary. The word man is traced to the word MIND. That is the origin of the word man. There is definitely NO DOUBT (there shouldn't be) that what ultimately makes a man is his mind. A God once told me "I could know a 13 year old MAN, and know a 30 year old KID". What he was tring to tell me was that what makes a man is his mindstate and not his physical age. (PEACE to the God Infinite Mind Allah for droppin that jewel on me). (BTW, a good book to read is "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen). There are certain people that go thru trials & tribulations and learn from it the first time. Then you have people who go thru shit again, again & again and gain nothing from it because they didn't see the blessing in disguise. Alot of these rap niggaz are like that. I dont think Wu are just some "hood homies" (lol) as u put it. Im not saying this cuz I'm a 5 Percenter either. To put it nicely Wu-Tang and 50 Cent don't belong in the same sentance nor category.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:04 PM   #60
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

But I though that Ghost-Face Killah came out with a lot of unrelated(semmingly) stuff because he couldn't find words to say exactly what he ment.What are they if they ain't normal rappers?I know they came out with a revolotionery style but I don't see what's so deep about them.All the stuff that your saying semmes really complicated though.And why do they mention "Allah" alot,I though Allah was the muslim god!?