news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-31-2005, 07:34 PM   #121
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak
Default Re: Hidden Symbolism

oh and just to add a little fun tidbits to this thread I'll just say these truths I've come to learn by studying life.

we are all waiting to die - everyone dies at some time or another, no one is immortal. Infact the only known living being that could ever be considered immortal was (I know I'm going to spell this wrong and probably confuse him with another prophet) elijah who descended into heaven before he was suppose to die. but besides elijah and deities all living things die but knowing and understanding this fact is harder since one of the main fears in all people is death.

people will always try to rule other people - this is probably the reason why there's always war and terror and grief. everyone wants to rule the world but no one ever has, and those who've tried have always been stoped by others ruling over other people as well.
To some though ruling over other people may be political but as any dominatrix (yes I brought S&M into a philosphical discussion) ruling over other people is more of a sence of knowing you're better than somebody. this idea pretty much lead society as a whole to become greedy and egotistical with everyone wanting more money and more fame and more glory with out finding out respect in themselves.

that's all that I got for now.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:26 AM   #122
cheech

cheech grasshopper

yo ryan that was rza on a solo song he had called Tragedy... i think it was on a soundtrack. can d/l it from limewire.
cheech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 11:35 AM   #123
Soul Controller
trollin' robbie

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace

why have i never seen this thread before??????????????

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 01:53 PM   #124
ryanmeister

ryanmeister grasshopper

Quote:
War is Peace,
Freedom is Slavery,
Ignorance is Strength.
thats the new american and british way. fucking scary.

god damnit, i'm gonna stray away from the wu with this, but anyone seen the racism on tv with the looting in NO? not only are they calling looting (which can mean the difference between life and death) the main problem, the mayor decided to shift focus from saving people, to stopping the looters. if they had half a brain their first priority would be human lives (which are priceless) instead of physical belongings (which have limited worth in a city thats already destroyed). before you know it there will be martial law, police will be shooting people trying to survive left and right, and people will be stupid enough to attempt to make on the spot decisions between whos looting for valuables (which are obviously worthless to them) and who's looting to actually keep alive. they're going to turn the people against the state, they're going to continue to support our freedom in taking away freedoms, and force people to continue to suggest that actually anylyzing and talking about this shit is for stupid people. so to re-incite:

War is Peace,
Freedom is Slavery,
Ignorance is Strength.
ryanmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 02:02 PM   #125
Soul Controller
trollin' robbie

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace ryanmeister,

that from George Orwells book from the 60's 1984
he was high figure in british politics and wrote many amazing books but this killed it
he was a member of many secret socities, when he wrote 1984 (and animal farm!! class!!)
man he knew through the societys what was comeing,. we gonna have a merry few years or world wide (un)-natural disasters, wars, etc// the future is on pnac (prject for a new americancentury)website but they stop, where america is well.. how would usay.. destroyed? that ushers in the world govt wayb4 2012
negatiive energy needs to be in mass circulation to control,

ive only read the 1st few pages off this thread, i need to read all the pages..

Peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-01-2005, 02:28 PM   #126
basho
doc strange

basho grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmeister
god damnit, i'm gonna stray away from the wu with this, but anyone seen the racism on tv with the looting in NO?
^ yeah man that shit's crazy. Are black folk really the only one's looting? And also you do have a point that what they take could mean the difference between life and death. Where these people getting they food?

The rich got many friends and they love they bottom line like nothing else.

Quote:
War is Peace,
Freedom is Slavery,
Ignorance is Strength
Book recomendations: Brave New World - Aldous Huxley, We - Yevgeny Zamyatin. Both add on to the dystopian tradition that began with 1984.
Main topics: Brave New World = science vs. spirituality. We= the dangers of pure mathematical logic without any acknowledgement of beauty, love. They're very similar.
basho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 02:30 PM   #127
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

LordReveal, i've always been interested in the 5% teachings and listening to wu and reading the wutang manual has really opened my eyes to many things. most of us wu fans dont really listen to them to party most of us listen to be enlighten in some way. what do u think of that?
SilvaFistz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 04:29 PM   #128
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

What I think of that is that Wu has shit for everyone. They dont come preachy how alot of other people do. They drop universal truths. For example, when I say the devil it means...put it like this: Devil is a mental state. A black man could be a devil too. Cuz its like we say, "The worst kind of devil is a black devil". Do u know what I mean by that? What I mean is a black person who thinks in such savage ways is very detremental, to both himself and his people. It's not difficult to C that today: blacks, browns, yellow, whatever the case. We kill each other daily. With all due respect, when Caucasians cause wars with other nations, it's not even shocking to us b/c that has been their NATURE since the beginning. And again I stress the word NATURE, not that every single white person is like this, but this is their history since their beginning. When blacks kill each other and browns kill each other, it's disturbing (personally) to C that, specially from a conscious-minded person's perspective. But from the ignorant person's perspective, it's like "ehh, another nigga killed, nothing new, life goes on". It becomes routine. It's like a movie: If you R a kid watching a violent movie for the first time and somebody gets shot or killed, your gonna be in shock b/c you R accustomed to watching Disney movies. But after watching a million & one violent movies u become desensitized, it's normal to you. That's what my people don't C. Thats why our duty is to teach the un-civilized. "Un" means under. They are under civilization and must rise up above by making them C (see), which is to understand by teaching them not to take everything on face value. My niggaz: The television TELLS LIES to your VISION (tell-lie-vision). When studying The Bible (notice I sais studying the Bible, not just reading it), after studying it I came to understand that alot of people take shit lyterally. When people read that Jesus gave sight to the blind, they automatically think that he gave them sight by just a touch of a hand. Hmmm, maybe it was used as an expression that really meant that his teachings had such an impact on the blind (the ignorant), that his words TOUCHED them and opened their eyes and made them SEE (understand). People just dont get it man, and I actually realized that after listening to Masta Killa's verse on "Triumph", it made me think deeply about that shit. I went to study the Bible and came to realize thats what they mean when Jesus gave sight to the blind. That why people beleive everything they watch on tv abd everything they hear. Theyr'e gullable.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:50 PM   #129
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmeister
thats the new american and british way. fucking scary.

god damnit, i'm gonna stray away from the wu with this, but anyone seen the racism on tv with the looting in NO? not only are they calling looting (which can mean the difference between life and death) the main problem, the mayor decided to shift focus from saving people, to stopping the looters. if they had half a brain their first priority would be human lives (which are priceless) instead of physical belongings (which have limited worth in a city thats already destroyed). before you know it there will be martial law, police will be shooting people trying to survive left and right, and people will be stupid enough to attempt to make on the spot decisions between whos looting for valuables (which are obviously worthless to them) and who's looting to actually keep alive. they're going to turn the people against the state, they're going to continue to support our freedom in taking away freedoms, and force people to continue to suggest that actually anylyzing and talking about this shit is for stupid people. so to re-incite:

War is Peace,
Freedom is Slavery,
Ignorance is Strength.
i was watchin the news and they showed wut police are doin to stop the looting or wutever and it was like "this officer went into an office supply store to search for looters" and they show this fuckin guy wit a huge machine gun like tiptoein around this hardware store ready to blow some1s head off.........
Old 09-02-2005, 05:55 PM   #130
ryanmeister

ryanmeister grasshopper

exactly, like they don't already have enough fuckin dead people there, give them food and water and only the greediest motherfuckers are going to be looting.

http://70.84.33.210/%7Einfomedi/audi...lashes_out.wmv

we know whats going on. its too bad.

here's a song by a friend thats pretty dope on this shit:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...20050902141903

its called "emergency state" good hip hop. anyways you gotta have myspace to listen.

edit:
here's another fun one http://costofwar.com/
Old 09-02-2005, 06:06 PM   #131
cheech

cheech grasshopper

Check this from Rza on BOAP...def hidden symbolism

[RZA]
They say wisdom, is the wise words spoken
By a brother attemptin' to open
The graves, of these mentally dead slaves
Who've been lost on a cross, for decades
And centuries, lookin' for the liberty
But receive nothin', but misery
And hard times, and things of that nature
By the devil in a genocide caper
Little Boy Peep, has lost his sheep
But I found 'em, in a deep long sleep
Nine thousand miles away from home
Livin' the life of a modern-day Flintstone
We the people, supposed to be equal
But the men who wrote that, they was evil
Slave owners, who did not include us
They just used us, and abused us
First they trick you, then mentally kill you
And use technologies, to rebuild you
This whole plan was a perfect scam
See that's why they called it, the Six Million Dollar Man
Six is the limitation of the Devil
In the Million square miles of land that he settles
Put you in a three piece suit, give you loot
Chemicals in your head to make you look cute
They use you as a fool to deceive your own people
And fillin' my children head with pins and needles
But I'll take out the pins you inserted
And I'll avenge all my mothers that you murdered
And brutalized, by this modern form of slavery
To speak the truth it takes bravery
And no man could stop my flow
Because I know what I speak and I speak what I know
cheech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 06:14 PM   #132
ryanmeister

ryanmeister grasshopper

wow. best one yet.
Old 09-02-2005, 06:33 PM   #133
ryanmeister

ryanmeister grasshopper

Quote:
man he knew through the societys what was comeing,. we gonna have a merry few years or world wide (un)-natural disasters, wars, etc// the future is on pnac (prject for a new americancentury)website but they stop, where america is well.. how would usay.. destroyed? that ushers in the world govt wayb4 2012
negatiive energy needs to be in mass circulation to control,
my bet is that they're going to try and turn people against eachother like you see in New Orleans. turn em all into fucking animals to survive. world government is coming yes, and when it does, its gonna be all bad. its gonna be seen as a solution to whatever problem they create. New Orleans almost looks like a test colony for what they want to do to the world. See all the viruses floating around? Bird flu in europe, aids in africa, sars in asia, west nile in the us? who knows man, who really knows. as i see we just gotta get the knowledge out so people THINK when its time to ACT, and make the right decision, not one thats being twisted.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:12 PM   #134
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

^ True indeed.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:23 PM   #135
Soul Controller
trollin' robbie

the stand out point for the bird flu and aids and all these new super viruses comeing out is.
that over 400 microbiologists have either commited suicide or died in suspcious circumstances

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/deadbiologists
http://rense.com/general62/list.htm

their is deff some mass de population programmes going on
true that, let as many people know as possible, even in the climate we are in now..
theirs a huge amoun of peope who are actually switchin on to the realworld ,an not the illusion they havebeen shown on their tellievisions and through the coperate media and hollywood ( that movie ermm war of the worlds.. heh subliminal messages, each man for himself fuck everyone else strongest survives,, that mind set is being fed to the dumbed down masses, so when civil war happens. w00t)
2012 will be a great year, they have 7 years to cause hell

peace to 1 and all

LulZ KillZ Phear....