news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-21-2008, 09:44 PM   #1
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms
Default Keith Murray Intellectual Violence Leaked

I'm not done with it yet, but so far it's no bad, I'm at We Got Our Own Thang. Only upset that the Def Squad song is older one released as "This Dont Make No Sense" and that its not 25 tracks like previously stated (skits included so really its a 14 track album)

1. Otis (Intro)
2. Run For Ya Life
3. Talk Dat Shit
4. U Aint No Gangsta (Skit)
5. U Aint No Gangsta
6. Hey Ladies
7. 2 Niggaz
8. Def Squad feat Def Squad (aka Dont Make No Sense)
9. Pen Life
10. Got Our Own Thang feat L.O.D. (Keith is not featured)
11. WDEF Radio (Skit)
12. I'll Go Crazy
13. Kill Em' (Skit)
14. What Is Trouble?
15. Excitement (Skit)
16. Blokka Blokka
17. Stalker (Skit)
18. Rat Hunters feat L.O.D.
19. Anger
20. Dont Hate Me Because Im Beautiful (fav track)
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Well straight up -- it doesn't live up to the name taken from one of the hardest verses ever in mainstream hiphop. Which I thought it would.

This album is a bunch of filler and what not. Unless you're a die hard Murray fan, you're going to hate this album. But if you got love for buddy you'll at least appreciate this shit.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Keith Murray fell off after Enigma album because of his wack ass beats. He can still rhyme but his production has been terrible the last 3 albums. I won't be checking out his new album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:40 PM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^^ Don't blame ya at all tho.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:59 PM   #5
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Will Check It Out Because His Last Album Was Aight Shit Was Still Fire Lyrically And Can Style Rip So I Will Be Checking It Out

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 05:03 PM   #6
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You think his last album Rap Murr Phobia was good? Hahahahahahahaha.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:15 PM   #7
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

^^^^^^lol. i ain't gonna buy nothin from kieth murray until he can find good producers.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:24 PM   #8
CharlesJones

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with you on that. He need to get them funk hardcore beats again like he had on his first 2 albums.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:15 PM   #9
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought it was decent, I'm definetly checking this.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #10
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

keith is dope, his last 2 albums sucked though
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:29 PM   #11
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

well, i was just on itunes listening to clips from this album... and found out that a few tracks i heard was off of his mixtape of the same name that came out BEFORE rap-murr-phobia over a year ago. thats just being lazy and maybe that's why he can't make a good album
Old 04-26-2008, 11:05 AM   #12
CharlesJones

He has some tracks from his mixtape of the same name that's on his new album? LOL. That is lazy. Remember Def Squad's song Ride With Us with Too Short that's on El Nino album? That song is also on Keith's It's A Beautiful Thing album. How lazy is that to put a song from another album on his album? Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:09 AM   #13
CharlesJones

Erick Sermon did the same lazy shit Keith did on his Erick Onasis album. Remember him and Too Short did a song called Buy You Some on Too Short's Gettin It album? Well that song is also on Erick Onasis album but Erick changed the song title to Fat Gold Chain to try to fool his fans hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:56 AM   #14
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Most mixtapes feature tracks that are going to be on the album. Dumbasses.

I think there's some good songs on the album but I think it lacks replay value. Mostly because of the beats.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #15
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope Bronze will deliver on the Bus/Murr album