news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

Old 04-23-2008, 06:29 AM   #1
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Killah Priest - Black August Revisted

1 Intro (feat. Rudy)
2 Big World
3 Greatest Lesson
4 The Last Supper
5 Time (feat. Dreddy Kruger & Savoy)
6 Revisited
7 Movie
8 Mind as a Weapon (feat. Hell Razah)
9 Street Opera (feat. Hell Razah)
10 Do the Damn Thing (Remix) (feat. Ol' Dirty Bastard)
11 Turn Around
12 Vengeance (feat. Ras Kass)
13 Militant (feat. Kurupt)
14 The Rain (feat. Main-Flow)
15 People
16 Genesis

Just picked this up, havent got round to listening to it yet, ill drop a review when i do. Whats everyone elses opinion on this?

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:33 AM   #2
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I've heard good things about this. Downloaded it to see, but haven't got round to listening yet either! Will pick up a copy if it's as good as some make out.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:38 AM   #3
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ya, for some reason ive been bumping Gangstarr the whole time, and their albums havent left my stereo in a while, but as soon as they do ill throw this on. To be honest, Priest is one of the few Wu artits i still listen to, bar maybe Hell Razah

AOTY
Old 04-23-2008, 09:04 AM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Revisited is a fucking heavy album. I've had it on my computer for ages and not that long ago I bought a copy from a guy here, I don't regret it one bit. I will drop a review soon.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:38 PM   #5
Leo Angel
Veteran Member

Leo Angel crouching tigerLeo Angel crouching tiger

bangin' album

classic songs:
Greatest Lesson
The Rain
Street Opera

other very dope joints:
Turn Around
Revisited
Mind As A Weapon
Big World
Time
Leo Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:17 AM   #6
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

very nic album i was wondering if someone could combine the tracks from this album and the orginal what would the order be
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:21 AM   #7
bad boy T
MC Definition

bad boy T shaolin monk

Just got this Killa Priest joint

fav songs

Big World
Militant
The last supper
The Rain
Do the dam thing
bad boy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:49 PM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just got this the other day and it's a nice album although far from "Heavy Mental" and "The Offering". got a couple of superior tracks such as "Street Opera", "Greatest Lesson", "People" and "Last Supper" but also a few average songs like "Do The Damn Thing", "Turn Around" and "Genesis". the sound-quality is also inconsistent which is a minus (both "Mind as a Weapon" and "Street Opera" are in a bad quality compared to the other songs)..

Overall: 7.5/10

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:43 AM   #9
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ the variable quality is because it's not an album. It's a compilation of unreleased stuff.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:50 AM   #10
Durag
RaizaBlade

Damn, ive been listening to this album a lot latley, and im really impressed. Im not gonna drop a full review coz i basically couldnt be arsed, but my overall reaction to this is a very positive one. Theres only a few tracks that arent so good, 'Do The Damn Thing', 'The Vengance', but there not too bad.

There is one song here though that has turned into one of my favourite Priest tracks, 'Greatest Lesson'. A dark, really sombre beat compliments some truly fanstastic, toughtfull lyrics from Priest. Its a fuckin amazing track and needs to be heard

AOTY