news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-24-2008, 02:19 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

that girl wasnt pregnant btw...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:23 PM   #17
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
that girl wasnt pregnant btw...
so she was only fat or what? idk i watched the japanese version without subtitles and i just flew through and skipped the non-sex-scenes lol. but i thought she was pregnant...
Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:17 PM   #18
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
I need another site that I can use at work. Something that doesn't have hentai in its site name and has streaming online vids.
www.veoh.com
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:19 PM   #19
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTMaN D View Post
WTF?!?!?!?

good shit?!?!

I remember a guy I met at college watched this shit.......bunch of fucking girls growing cocks and fucking people to death?!?!?!?!?

nope, sorry just cannot get down.....that shyt is way too fucked to have been made.....

<----- 'bible black is ill huh'? PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT!

lol

cheers..........I bet some of u are avid La Blue Girl fans too huh?? hahahaa.....that shyt is so fucking vile! lmao

I think I'll stick with Fist of the North Star, Akira, Street Fighter, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D, etc etc for my anime liking......
weakling...-dead-
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:36 PM   #20
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Johnson View Post
so she was only fat or what? idk i watched the japanese version without subtitles and i just flew through and skipped the non-sex-scenes lol. but i thought she was pregnant...
Yeah I think they pump loads of water or something in her...
I've seen that before in other hentai movies.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:55 PM   #21
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Yeah I think they pump loads of water or something in her...
I've seen that before in other hentai movies.
yea I remember that shit.

Thats the type of shit I dont wanna see, that and the piss,etc.

Japan is heavy into that shit for some reason
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #22
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I feel you...
Ain't no one messing with the Japanese when it comes down to sex !!!!!!!!!
They have crazy fetishes !!!!

Old 04-25-2008, 09:23 AM   #23
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
Blocked...

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:43 PM   #24
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

yea it was water, and then he came in her ass...eloels...then when the chick with the dick fucked her, she let out the water.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:14 AM   #25
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

bible black is dope and i dont even fuck with hentai buts it really does have a great story to it.. discipline is another good hentai to u guys should check it out

Old 04-27-2008, 11:15 AM   #26
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Yeah I seen that^
I think the same creators as Bible Black made it ?

Old 04-27-2008, 11:39 AM   #27
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

there is as much hentai as there is anime since they do movies and OVA only with 1 or 2 episodes each there a few series

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:44 AM   #28
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've wondered how big the hentai industry is, looking at some of these movies, quite a few of them have pretty decent animation. The budgets for some of these films must be pretty substantial.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:49 PM   #29
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Yeah me too^
I think RagnaroK is right...It's probabally as big as Anime itself.

Old 04-30-2008, 07:36 PM   #30
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

is this show about girls that grow cocks if so thats really gross
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote