news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-25-2008, 02:48 PM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

sometimes it sounds like there were two ppl playing when johnson played.his dexterity was ill. He carried the rhythm and solo'd at the same time.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:49 PM   #17
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX1 View Post
lol to me when johnson plays, it sounds like 2 guitars, 2 me thats more impressive lol

LMAO we posted this at the same time. I hadnt even seen jeru's slide comment yet either. haha
Old 04-25-2008, 02:50 PM   #18
MX1
R.I.P. Big L

MX1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to MX1

lol yeah but its true...he'll have the rhythm steady and at the same time have some crazy ass solo going..icredible shit
Old 04-25-2008, 02:51 PM   #19
INF
Digital @fterLife

they say thats what he got in return for his soul.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:53 PM   #20
MX1
R.I.P. Big L

MX1 grasshopper

yep he said he sold it to be the greatest guitar player of all time..i dont know if everyone else will agree, but i think it was a good deal lol i mean it prolly ended up sucking for johnson, but for fans..good deal
Old 04-25-2008, 02:55 PM   #21
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

So how did he die? Cause I hear there's alot of mystery around that subject.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:56 PM   #22
MX1
R.I.P. Big L

MX1 grasshopper

yeah there is..i've heard that he was fucking a hotel owners daughter, in the hotel lol and got shot, i also heard he was at a restaurant and just collapsed, i've heard he went back to the crossroads and fell ill due to being "poisoned", i've heard alot of different things
Old 04-25-2008, 02:57 PM   #23
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Yeah I heard the cyanide story the most ( or whatever poison it was )

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:57 PM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

Something about him drinking some moonshine or something...it was too powerful. Another story says that a women either stabbed him or did something to him cuz she was scorn.

Jimi Hendrix is at this point the greatest. HE talked to Aliens for that design though. He talked about that in songs.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:59 PM   #25
MX1
R.I.P. Big L

MX1 grasshopper

hendrix was amazing, i heard something bout him and aliens to

theres supposedly one guy who also sold his soul to the devil, named willie brown, he was in that movie crossroads, and he said that johnson went back to the crossroads and came back differently, and died that night
Old 04-25-2008, 03:04 PM   #26
INF
Digital @fterLife

i Suppose that demons are aliens though too ya know. It wasnt necessarily the devil himself (satan) that Johnson did the deal with. Somewhere out there in the void lies the original hell or home of Satan who was casted away from some other part of the heavens.

Jimi talked to dolphins or something. Whatever he talked to was peaceful and from the sea. There is a lot going on underwater that we arent really hip to at this point in time.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:06 PM   #27
MX1
R.I.P. Big L

MX1 grasshopper

theres alot going on in this world we arent up to yet..but whatever johnson sold his soul to, bone thugs said they did it also, and sold it for fame..remember the song crossroads?? saw that in a documentry
Old 04-25-2008, 03:12 PM   #28
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah , its funny cuz their real first album (bone thugs) was borderline satanic. Look it up.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:14 PM   #29
MX1
R.I.P. Big L

MX1 grasshopper

lol yeah and they are one of the only hip hop artists to go diamond on an album
Old 04-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #30
INF
Digital @fterLife

which album? I thought that only life after death / please hammer dont hurt em , and speakerboxxx love below was the only ones.