news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-25-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What Is Your Top 5 Fav. Transformers

1) GRIMLOCK-ALWAYS A BAD ASS DINOBOT WHEN YOU NEEDED HIM

2) BUMBLEBEE-VERY HONORABLE AND HEROIC

3) HOT ROD/RODIMUS PRIME-UNLIKELY HERO, BUT ALWAYS HAD THE BALLS TO TAKE IT TOO THE DECEPTCONS

4) IRONHIDE-ALWAYS "GUN HO" AND QUICKER THE KNOCK OUT A DECEPTCON WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHT
(Ironhide as a Cobra HISS tank)

5) PUNCH/COUNTERPUNCH-AUTOBOT SPY WHOSE DOUBLE PERSONALITY GIVE THE DECEPTCONS DOUBLE TROUBLE

PUNCH

COUNTERPUNCH

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ultra Magnus is just a one true soldier (watch the animated movie to see what im talking about) #5

Prowl has always been my favourate ever since I was a kid. #4

Soundwave is one of the baddest muthafuckas in the transformers universe, he's the Sam Jackson of bad muthafuckas. #3

Starscream is easily the most cunning transformer ever, he's an outright Judas yet Megatron still kept him around. #2

Optimus Prime is the one and only, no one could fuck with him. #1

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:17 PM   #3
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Good thread man. I'm a Transformers junkie. I'll get back to you on my top 5.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit i've been a transformer junkie since the inception of the whole i've watched it all from G1, G2, Beast Wars to Beast Machines, To the newer stuff like Armada, Energon & Cybertron (the unicron trilogy) to the god-awful "robots in disguise" series to the newer trash "transformers animated" which is good but still sucks. they need to go back to the continuity but the new movie was good but the '1986' movie was way better and awsome from Hot Rod to the death of optimus prime (even though it saddened me).

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 07:35 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I only went as far as the original series and the animated movie, everything else sucked, except for maybe the beast series but it wasn't all that either.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #6
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Ok heres my personal top 5.....

#5 Soundwave : The dude was badass. Boombox and his cassette minions......enough said.

#4 Galvatron : I picked him over Megatron because he was so hilarious. Megatron was the better leader but Galvatron was psycho lol.

#3 Bruticus : My favorite combiner team was the Combaticons. Bruticus was a vicious militant warrior. He did kick Devastator's ass.

#2 Optimus Prime : The greatest Autobot ever. Theres just nothing more need to be said.

#1 Sixshot : The ultimate badass. He is considered the Decepticon Ninja. A warrior who fights with honor. In my opinion the best hand to hand Transformer in the business. Sixshot has six different modes. The highlight was him killing Ultra Magnus. A unique individual with his own agendas.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Last edited by Orion Nebulus; 04-25-2008 at 09:20 PM.
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote