news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-27-2007, 08:28 PM   #1
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk
Default First Sunday

Is this supposed to be the next movie in the Friday series, cuz i'm going to see it. But I really want them to bring Chris Tucker back as Smokey. And you know this MAN!
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 08:34 PM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Nothing to do with Friday
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:06 PM   #3
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

arew they gonna do a first sunday soundtrack
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:11 AM   #4
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Maybe the Wu can contribute some tracks
Old 12-28-2007, 01:44 AM   #5
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

No, this has nothing to do with the Friday series.

BUT, regarding the Friday series. Sometime last year, Ice Cube was trying to get a 4th movie called Last Friday going, and wanted Mike Epps and Chris Tucker both in it. But apparently Tucker makes over $20 Million a movie, and he wouldent even make half of that if he participated.

So if it does happen, Tucker most likely wont be involved

Regarding First Sunday, it looks like it will be an ok movie with some funny parts. I'll download it once its available
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 02:18 PM   #6
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Yeah I heard that Tucker said he wants New Line to give him way more money, and i guess they don't want that.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:56 PM   #7
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Chris Tucker needs to get off his fucking high horse and be humble that his ass is successful because he forgot how his career started. I can't stand entertainers like him who have some success and they let success go to their head and start demanding a lot of money. Fuck him. Ice Cube don't need him for another Friday movie. First Sunday movie looks funny and it comes out January 11th. I'm gonna check it out. Katt Williams is a funny dude. LOL@scene when Tracy Morgan said his mom named him LeeJohn and he was explaining why his mom named him that and Katt said i wouldn't have told anybody that hahahahahahahahahaha. Another funny scene in First Sunday is when a fat black woman passed out and Katt said if she would lose some weight, she wouldn't pass out hahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:47 PM   #8
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

ya those were good ones
Old 12-29-2007, 11:20 PM   #9
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The only good movie from the series was the original FRIDAY. The rest are embarrasing.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:27 AM   #10
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
The only good movie from the series was the original FRIDAY. The rest are embarrasing.
Next Friday is also a great fuckin movie. Had Friday not put the bar so high, Next Friday would be getting praised alot more.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:37 PM   #11
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Next Friday was very funny because of Mike Epps, Don Curry and Clifton Powell. LOL@Clifton's character named Pinky hahahahahahahahahaha. Nigga gon try to rob me. Shut up before i bust a cap in your ass LOL. Now what you done did with Day Day and Roach? Shut up LOL. Now who sent you nigga? LOL. Say another muthafucking word and this shit is over LOL. And i ain't playing nigga LOL. Now you ain't got no gun but where the weed at? Shut the fuck, shut the fuck, didn't i say nigga, oh shit, say it again, say something else hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Say something else, say something else nigga LOL. I should tie your monkey ass up LOL.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:36 PM   #12
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

All Fridays were funny in my opinion. That "give us some flashlights before we get killed" line from Friday After Next was hysterical.
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 06:39 PM   #13
murkoutz
bowties are cool

murkoutz shaolin monk

katt is on his way up him and tracy morgan. when i first heard the premise i was iffy but the ads look funny plus it got malinda williams sexy ass in too
Old 12-31-2007, 07:16 PM   #14
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Next Friday was very funny because of Mike Epps, Don Curry and Clifton Powell. LOL@Clifton's character named Pinky hahahahahahahahahaha. Nigga gon try to rob me. Shut up before i bust a cap in your ass LOL. Now what you done did with Day Day and Roach? Shut up LOL. Now who sent you nigga? LOL. Say another muthafucking word and this shit is over LOL. And i ain't playing nigga LOL. Now you ain't got no gun but where the weed at? Shut the fuck, shut the fuck, didn't i say nigga, oh shit, say it again, say something else hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Say something else, say something else nigga LOL. I should tie your monkey ass up LOL.

Don't Move! I'll blow your God damn head smooth off. That was my favorite one.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #15
CharlesJones

Next Friday was very funny. LOL@Don Curry when he said to Mike Epps, hey Day Day, that crazy bitch out there again hahahahahahahahahaha. Another scene i like is when that african dude comes into Pinky's record store and he's cursing out Mike Epps about a cd he wants to return. He said you muthafuckas, what the fuck is this, you muthafuckas hahahahahahahahaha. What is this? Huh? This is wack. I can't get jiggy with this shit LOL. Where's your damn manager? That pink muthafucka LOL. You look like the player hater who sold me this shit LOL. Give me back my damn money and i don't have no receipt. I don't have no damn cover. Kiss my ass, so what hahahahahahahahahaha. Bullshit muthafucka. You know who you fucking with? Mike Epps said Bishop Tutu LOL. He said try again muthafucka. Mike said Winnie Mandela LOL. He said try again muthafucka. Mike said just a ugly ass black dude hahahahahahahaha. He said i'll go postal in this muthafucka. So then Ice Cube walks in the store and he pushes the african dude and the african dude says oh shit, oh shit. Please don't hit me. This is John Blaze, i can get jiggy with this shit LOL. Ice Cube said get your ass outta here. African dude said i'm just a bitch ass nigga hahahahahahahahaha. Please don't hit me LOL.