news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-03-2008, 09:40 AM   #31
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Average song TBH, Muggs production hasn't been impressing me lately at all. Dunno what it is, just sounds so..........

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:01 PM   #32
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
august, is it? which one?
9/16/2008

PRE ORDER NOW!!
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...UPC=GDM30122CD
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #33
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thank you, kind sir, I believe in Harvey Muggs
Old 08-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #34
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

i like that "thats what it is" track, anyone got mp3?

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #35
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Planet Asia has always been so good on his features spots but never seems to have pulled off an album to go with his talent. Hopefully this will be the one.

As for Goretex vs Muggs - If you read Goretex interviews and look at his myspace, he seems more interested in doing some death metal shit these days. Ill Bill seems to have fallen the fuck off with his big gruff voice crap.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #36
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, P.C.P. is the next Muggs project no matter what

btw, I don't see Grandmasters 2 happening, like some people said
Old 10-02-2008, 04:10 AM   #37
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Average song TBH, Muggs production hasn't been impressing me lately at all. Dunno what it is, just sounds so..........
????

Muggs has been the best producer in my eyes since the release of Grandmasters.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:40 AM   #38
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Illlll track!!! Damn, I can't wait for this album!!! Muggs is doin mad work lately!!

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:02 AM   #39
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee Ridah View Post
Damn, I can't wait for this album!!!
You can already get the album in stores.
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:13 PM   #40
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is sounding fiiiire.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:02 PM   #41
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
You can already get the album in stores.
LOL!! I know that, I mixed it with another thread I was postin, so I made mistake!!! I have this album...lol!!

Saw now I've made mistake..

P.E.A.C.E. primo..
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:46 PM   #42
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
????

Muggs has been the best producer in my eyes since the release of Grandmasters.
Muggs was so much better before Grandmasters, if you can't hear that there's no helping you. Grandmasters was OK produced, but it was nothing special and from Muggs I want special. It had some ill beats that are great, but not a full albums worth. Chuck on Cypress Hill Temples Of Boom... THATS proper Muggs.

And no.. Black Milk has been the best producer over the last few seasons, hands down.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:37 AM   #43
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

I've never said he wasn't better before Grandmasters. Sad?

Yea, Black Milk is up there for best producer in the last few years. Hands down? I'm not too sure about that. There is Muggs, Black Milk, 9th Wonder, Bronze Nazareth & Blue Sky Black Death that have all done amazing work lately.