news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Who's secondary is Queen Of Poetry?
CharlesJones 2 33.33%
Heyzeus 0 0%
Begongo 2 33.33%
Sunny Winters 1 16.67%
TSA 0 0%
Tonearm T 0 0%
Other, who? 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #1
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo
Default Who's secondary is Queen Of Poetry?

Alright I don't think there's a single corp member that didn't ask this question for himself at least once.

So ... who is the creator of the 5% vegetarian lesbian-in-denial feminist persona?

Options and reasons for suspicion:

CharlesJones - for all obvious reasons
Heyzeus - 99 secondaries but a bitch ain't one
Begongo - for being lesbian
Sunny Winters - for having countless 5% secondaries
TSA - for taking gen chat entertainment to a whole new level
Tonearm T - for being the definition of G.O.D. knawmeen

P.S.: I have to mention that this thread should not be considered as an offense to the creator of it but rather an appreciation thread.

Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Begongo
Old 04-28-2008, 10:27 AM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's BisFan, still hauting the Corp. That's why even Blackula doesn't 'attack'
Old 04-28-2008, 10:34 AM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

charlesjones ... it has to be ... it's too ironic ... i've never seen QOP agree with CJ plus she pretty much tells stories about her experiences with me that CJ creates threads about ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #5
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I'm gonna think out of the box here and say she isn't a secondary

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #6
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u r clearly overreacting, I don't see why Girl Powah no.1 isn't a sec.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
Ha ha

Old 04-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #8
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

99 secondaries but a bitch aint one.... hahahaahhaahaa

But yo, she's who she says she is. U should show some respect dude id rather see u leave the site than her.... And thats what this threadz gone do, drive her away....she's cool as hell, never had a problem with anyone cept some with some racists morons.

Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 04-28-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:52 PM   #9
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

a war looming.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #10
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

fair enough sicka, I appreciate the honesty (I'm not just saying this, I really am)

I'm willing to take a break anyway so nothing is going to drive her away, it's all good
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:08 PM   #11
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Alright I don't think there's a single corp member that didn't ask this question for himself at least once.

So ... who is the creator of the 5% vegetarian lesbian-in-denial feminist persona?

Options and reasons for suspicion:

CharlesJones - for all obvious reasons
Begongo - for being lesbian
TSA - for taking gen chat entertainment to a whole new level
Tonearm T - for being the definition of G.O.D. knawmeen

P.S.: I have to mention that this thread should not be considered as an offense to the creator of it but rather an appreciation thread.

This gross, weird, scary obsession that u have with me has to stop. Get some help! Everytime I turn around u got something to say to me or about me.............get some help and let it go............

Old 04-28-2008, 02:09 PM   #12
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

keep duh headz up begongo gawd ... duh d'evil can't keep you down ... 120 gawd ... keep da fird eye watchin' ... peace gawd
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 04-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

name one
Old 04-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #14
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

Wooly Noggins
Quote:
Old 04-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #15
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
name one
Cilvaringz