news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-10-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Incredible Hulk - Teaser (trailer coming soon)

Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
STYLE

wait. so is this the sequel to the woo flick? or is this a tv show or what?
Old 03-11-2008, 12:22 AM   #3
STYLE

think it will be better than the last one. idk it can be topped? the action in the woo hulk was mind blowing. i can't say much about this one without seeing more but personally i woulda went in a new direction.........

funny shit just happened as i lsearched for this pic.......

""We have a Spider-Man movie with the black costume, now it looks like we will be having a Hulk movie with Gray Skin.
Collider.com has spoken with Marvelís Avi Arad. He said that The Incredible Hulk Movie will have ďa new Hulk, new direction, new size, new color, new attitude.Ē
It makes sense. Fans of the Black Spidey costume may dig Gray Hulk too. After all the 80ís saw ďBlack Spider-ManĒ and Gray Hulk running around the Marvel U.
But I donít think movie goers will like a Gray Hulk. In the comics he was not as strong as other incarnations of the Hulk. He wasnít as big either. He wore suits and lived in Vegas as ďMr. Fixit.Ē He was however, smarter.
There are actually a few different incarnations of the gray Hulk but we wont get into that.

But it seems that we are not getting Mr. Fixit. Arad also stated that ďAnything that was done before is not in this movie. Itís a very different kind of Hulk.Ē which could mean that this will be incarnation of the Grey Hulk that we have not seen even in the comics.

Avi: None. No. Itís a new Hulk, new direction, new size, new color, new attitude. Anything that was done before is not in this movie. Itís a very different kind of Hulk. Itís more of a love story; itís more of a heroic Hulk. Itís a kind of Hulk we loved in the show, so itís kind of more influenced by the show than anything else. Itís very human, very touching, and huge action. Louis Leterrier has a unique filming style that will be great here and itís going to be spectacular.

collider.com

Then Arad is asked if hulk in the movie will be gray. After a pause he responded ďWeíll see, I donít know.Ē

Things we can expect from The Incredible HulkĒ
- Stylized action thanks to director, Louis Leterrier.
- Amazing acting with Edward Norton as Bruce Banner.
- A bit of romance so your lady love will actually go to the theater with you

Will the movie be good? Find out June 2008.

read my fucking mind now i'm pumped to see this.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:33 AM   #4
STYLE

oooh found a to scale statue of new Hulk, revealed a comicon.

def not as big as the last one.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #5
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

hey, it's the Derek from American History X, he's gonna be the new Hulk? Sweet.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:13 AM   #6
STYLE

funny thing is he already played a nerd with a psycho alter ego.......
FIGHT CLUB
Old 03-11-2008, 09:58 AM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was an Ang Lee flick not John Woo Stylemaster.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:18 AM   #8
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
It was an Ang Lee flick not John Woo Stylemaster.
duuuuuuuuhhhhhh! (embarrassed)
Old 03-11-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

WTF? I'm confused with all these changes I like the one with Eric Bana.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #10
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Yeah the Ang Lee wasn't bad at all.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
© The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #11
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
Yeah the Ang Lee wasn't bad at all.
Giant Poodles?

Beside that the action was excellent.

I'm looking forward to seeing a new Hulk from scratch. They fucked with his origin a bit in the last flick.

and to the thread started that posted the teaser:

YOU FUCKING COCK TEASING BITCH!
Old 03-11-2008, 07:45 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
oooh found a to scale statue of new Hulk, revealed a comicon.

def not as big as the last one.
thankfully eloels..they over did his size in the last one.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:29 PM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Incredible Hulk Trailer In HD!!

http://screenrant.com/archives/the-i...iler-1467.html

Click the link and scroll down.

I have to say I like the way the Hulk looks, im looking forward to seeing this.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:58 PM   #14
Guarded By Martyrs
Nothing |s What |t Seems

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh Dear !!!!!!!!!!

Our Only Hope...

I like how they switched it around from the previous one...
He is the hero and not the villian.

Thanks TAURO

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:55 PM   #15
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good shit
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote