news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-26-2008, 10:52 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Al Pacino's 88 Minutes

This is a good flick. I saw it last week.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought it was weak.

Not a very good story.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:56 AM   #3
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

looks 2 and a half stars out 5 at best

cause the action
Old 04-27-2008, 01:45 PM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Doesn't look bad from the commercial, story seems intriguing. It looks better than half of what's out.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:56 PM   #5
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Nah. It was probably written during the writers strike, shitz boring.

Old 04-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #6
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Word?

I'll still check it out on DVD, Pacino's that dude.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:10 PM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

Oh shit, I didn't read properly, I thought you already watched it.

I still think you'll be disappointed.

But well, that's up to you to decide.

Old 04-27-2008, 06:01 PM   #8
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

ima check it out

just cuz pacino's that dude!
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:38 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

straight to DVD worthy...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:37 PM   #10
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I dunno now.

CJ Likes it.

But no one else does.

I may just have to skip this movie all together now.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:06 PM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You can't listen to people's opinions about movies. You have to see it for yourself. The movie isn't boring at all. Do ya'll expect Al to play a fucking gangsta or a cop all the damn time? Ya'll only like to see him play those characters.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:50 PM   #12
Rame
Wu Vatican

His character fitted him, It's the story/script that was bad.

The acting of some characters wasn't great either.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #13
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i liked it i thought it was a good movie
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:41 PM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
You can't listen to people's opinions about movies. You have to see it for yourself. The movie isn't boring at all. Do ya'll expect Al to play a fucking gangsta or a cop all the damn time? Ya'll only like to see him play those characters.
thats essentially what he played in this movie!!!eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #15
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
thats essentially what he played in this movie!!!eloels.
lol !