news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #136
6˛ Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6˛ Chambaz prodigal son6˛ Chambaz prodigal son6˛ Chambaz prodigal son6˛ Chambaz prodigal son6˛ Chambaz prodigal son6˛ Chambaz prodigal son

Ok. im retiring from dorain-bashing for the moment, as I have realised that it's a pure wate of energy. I don't have to prove to dorian that he's at the bottom of society, when you got yellow-assed mufuckas making fun of you

Old 05-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #137
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Waste of energy? I haven't even given it attention, let alone waste energy.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:49 PM   #138
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Dreamo View Post
I don't have beef with anyone.

I'll just let the retards play a little more.....f* children.
That's cause no one really gives a shit about you outside this forum, and that's why you continue to post in this thread.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #139
6˛ Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6˛ Chambaz prodigal son6˛ Chambaz prodigal son6˛ Chambaz prodigal son6˛ Chambaz prodigal son6˛ Chambaz prodigal son6˛ Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Waste of energy? I haven't even given it attention, let alone waste energy.
ive been typing, ive been typing, my fingers are tired from typing
Old 05-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #140
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6x6 Chambaz View Post
ive been typing, ive been typing, my fingers are tired from typing
Not me. I'm all stamina and endurance.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:57 PM   #141
6˛ Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

there's nothing better than letting all your anger gathered during a stressful day at work out on some random emo kid from the internet
Old 05-07-2008, 04:05 PM   #142
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Shit I didn't even get started, didn't you see what I did to skampoe? It's upto him if he wants to continue.

Old 05-07-2008, 04:08 PM   #143
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

I Just Read All 10 Pages Of This

-instant Death-
Lmaoooo
Old 05-07-2008, 04:09 PM   #144
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

^^^ All Stamina and Endurance also LOL, Peace.

Old 05-07-2008, 04:19 PM   #145
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man shit u lot may wanna step back abit with the emo bashing. you never kno, i heard this emo's have some sort of underground connection going on. all you lot might be added to the emo hitlist.

these mofo's are serious they dnt use no normal razorblade to cut their opponents wrist off. these guys have gone high-tech last i heard. they will slash you up with their 5 yes 5 blade razorblade.

once your wrist gets slit with this, you got no chance.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #146
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post

This is Dorian..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prim0 View Post
you will never give up hahahahahahhahahaa ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

Well at least skampoe's got someone to call 'Fat' now....he's been waiting for this day for a loooooooong time,lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Sicka than aidZ" View Post
haahhahahahahahahahaaa
Quote:
^^ REP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6x6 Chambaz View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA ROLMAOAHAHAHAH....

*Takes deep breath*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOLLZ
This is pathetic.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #147
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this thread is a classic.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 05-07-2008, 04:22 PM   #148
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Ain't none of them know where to cause the most damage, they're too into hurting themselves to learn anything. Why do you think that they "commit suicide" and fail miserably, time and time again.

Old 05-07-2008, 04:29 PM   #149
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
this thread is a classic.
If this thread ends up in the Classics, the first thing I'll do when I'm admin is change the name of that forum to "Sicka's Closet"
Old 05-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #150
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Get ready bitch..I have a big surprise for you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician

^^ 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Fathertime and Tech ... quit it both of you.. ... and yeah Im not sure what sex Dorian is, and no one can be the Princess of the Corp.
shut up & let me empregnate you
Quote:
This guy right here started this shit with me..I can prove it..He is talkin shit about my ethnicity and my family..I think that he is gay and he likes me..I cant explain it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
LOL at the "he started it theme" in the background of this thread. Peace
LMAO!!! yeah wat a fukin queer. ask him about the "jaspers classic" thread he made.

Quote:
^^ Its the truth thun..

This guy is really annoying..I think that he is obsessed with dicks..
lol@ actually being being annoyed at a complete stranger on a meaningless website because of some meaningless neg rep.