news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #151
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
FINE FINE FINE. ILL SET HIM STRAIGHT
Old 05-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #152
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Dreamo View Post
...f* children.
How young are you talking about here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:58 PM   #153
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^^^ I can't believe that I didn't notice that. Hahahahahahahha

Old 05-07-2008, 06:25 PM   #154
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenkie View Post
If this thread ends up in the Classics, the first thing I'll do when I'm admin is change the name of that forum to "Sicka's Closet"
Jasper..Look at your sig..I am sure that you are a fuckin looser..This thread ia a classic..Dont participate If you dont like it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherT!me View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician

^^ 2003

shut up & let me empregnate you

LMAO!!! yeah wat a fukin queer. ask him about the "jaspers classic" thread he made.

lol@ actually being being annoyed at a complete stranger on a meaningless website because of some meaningless neg rep.

Mothertime you are talkin shit to msrza too now..I hope that you will be banned soon..

Plus I am sure about your sexual orientation..

Old 05-07-2008, 06:35 PM   #155
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-07-2008, 07:36 PM   #156
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post
Jasper..Look at your sig..I am sure that you are a fuckin looser..This thread ia a classic..Dont participate If you dont like it..
Don't get your panties in a bunch you sirtaki dancing greasel fuck.

I take back what I said, some parts of this thread are definitely classic worthy. For instance the part where you tried to son some scenester guy and ended up getting your ass handed to you on a platter by Irondan and Dorian.

Oh yeah, my sig is 46 times more entertaining than anything that ever spawned from your existence.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:40 PM   #157
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

I take back what I said, some parts of this thread are definitely classic worthy. For instance the part where you tried to son some scenester guy and ended up getting your ass handed to you on a platter by Irondan and Dorian.

Oh yeah, my sig is 46 times more entertaining than anything that ever spawned from your existence.
hahahahahahahahahaha. sirtaki hahaahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. plate smashers.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:42 PM   #158
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

Quote:

I take back what I said, some parts of this thread are definitely classic worthy. For instance the part where you tried to son some scenester guy and ended up getting your ass handed to you on a platter by FATHERTIME THE GREAT Irondan and Dorian.

fixed^^ get it right next time assface
Old 05-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #159
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta

Sirtaki yes..In Greece we are dancin bitches..And we are smashin plates and shit..What's your problem?

Jasper ur sig is ghey..Change it

Old 05-07-2008, 07:44 PM   #160
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Quote:
fixed^^ get it right next time assface
MOTHERTIME THE FAG

fixed

Old 05-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #161
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

Old 05-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #162
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Quote:
I know that you are gay..

Old 05-07-2008, 08:17 PM   #163
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Sirtaki yes..In Greece we are dancin bitches..And we are smashin plates and shit..What's your problem?

Jasper ur sig is ghey..Change it
I wanted to change the sig for this picture, but it wouldn't let me.

Look at that picture, Tech. He's peering down at you in utter defiance of your cuntitude. Doesn't he look sufficiently disgusted with you? I mean, one of his eyes is squinted slightly more than the other, and that's pretty intense. Don't you feel like such a piece of shit?

PS: Stop thinking of my ballcrack, you homofiend.

Last edited by JASPER; 05-07-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #164
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

lmao^^

Last edited by FatherSl!me; 05-07-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:19 PM   #165
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

Quote:
I know that you are gay..