news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Captain America Movie Confirmed...Guess Who Is Being Considered.

It's been reported from various sources that since the Captain America movie has been officially announced for 2011 apparently Marvel are already looking at potential actors for the lead role. There has been many speculation of who could play Captain America, everyone from Brad Pitt to Mat Damon has been brought up by fans, but one actor who is seriously being considered by Marvel is Matthew Mcconaughey of A Time To Kill fame.

The First Avenger: Captain America (working title), followed by The Avengers in July 2011.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

This is weak, but I don't know who else to choose for this role, so Ima just deal with it.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Remember, he is just being considered, he's not officially been cast.

I actually think it's a decent choice if they're trying to get someone with some star power.

Method Man
Old 05-06-2008, 03:26 PM   #4
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

But they need someone a little less known or someone that's fallen off. But true this is just considerations.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
But they need someone a little less known or someone that's fallen off. But true this is just considerations.
People said the same thing about Robert Downey Jr with Iron Man and look what happened there, and lets not forget Ed Norton is Hulk.

Method Man
Old 05-06-2008, 03:36 PM   #6
VZA

Old 05-06-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
People said the same thing about Robert Downey Jr with Iron Man and look what happened there, and lets not forget Ed Norton is Hulk.
True, that's why I said that I don't know anyone that would be in the movie.

Hey Tauro, you wouldn't happen to know who's the new Punisher? I heard there's gonna be a sequel, but I heard that Thomas Jane wasn't gonna be a part of it.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
True, that's why I said that I don't know anyone that would be in the movie.

Hey Tauro, you wouldn't happen to know who's the new Punisher? I heard there's gonna be a sequel, but I heard that Thomas Jane wasn't gonna be a part of it.
Do I know?.....i've seen a picture. The movie is due out this christmas, he is being played by actor Ray Stevenson of Rome fame. Not a big name but from what i've seen he looks like he came straight out of the comics.

Method Man
Old 05-06-2008, 03:44 PM   #9
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

No shit? That's a good thing I thought that it wasn't gonna come out for another 2-3 years or so.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:48 PM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
No shit? That's a good thing I thought that it wasn't gonna come out for another 2-3 years or so.
They've finished filming, it's also a reboot so it doesn't follow up the previous flick either, but it's not another origin story. He will be Punisher from the get go. It will still be R rated and it will be set in NY, the villain is going to be Jigsaw (no not skampoe's gay lover)

Method Man
Old 05-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #11
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Damn, I guess today is my lucky day, shit this is very exciting news, but let's get back to the Captain America thing, sorry to spiral this shit towards the Punisher.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:52 PM   #12
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Therer seems to be alot of reboot movies these days.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope ass news.

Captain america is god.

but isn't the bitch made labia majora not american? i thought he was australian.
if someone's gonna play capt. america he has to be a part of the american race, otherwise it's like jackie chan playing jesus
Old 05-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #14
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Damn, I guess today is my lucky day, shit this is very exciting news, but let's get back to the Captain America thing, sorry to spiral this shit towards the Punisher.
Heres a link for the punisher movie with a pic http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...the+punisher+2

I've actually seen a better pic of him so don't worry, he doesn't look anything like Steven Segal despite what this pic may suggest.

As for Cap I think he would be a decent fit, he might be a bit too old for the role but im not too sure how old Matthew Mcconaughey is. He has the physique for it thats for sure.

Method Man
Old 05-06-2008, 03:59 PM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
dope ass news.

Captain america is god.

but isn't the bitch made labia majora not american? i thought he was australian.
if someone's gonna play capt. america he has to be a part of the american race, otherwise it's like jackie chan playing jesus
He's from the south, not that it matters.

Method Man