news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default Pussy Galore

noise rock band, anyone like em? or Noise Rock In General?

dont like this song, but thats them...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

c'mon Infinity or Crass, or 9th gotta know what im talkin about..
Old 05-08-2008, 07:57 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Yeah I just dont like em. I'm a Sonic Youth/ Pavement type of cat when it comes to Noise Rock and even then its pretty much just loyalty to the Gods (Sonic Youth).

There is enough sonic youth material to give me my fix ten times over for the rest of my life.

Solo ventures and rare albums , all that shit.

turn this into a sonic youth thread and/ or take part in my Germs thread and I'll get into Pussy Galore.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

The album Confusion Is Sex by Sonic Youth is really amazing, grimey as shit.
Swans is noise rock, no? if not just extreme. They are also great.
Melt Banana?
Old 05-09-2008, 05:11 PM   #5
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

I can't really get into things like Pussy Galore. Melt Banana, however, were at one point fucking great. Everything they've done since like 2000 has been pretty weak though, in my opinion. I liked them when they had a more straightforward Japanese hardcore approach (first two albums, recent EP collection, and the amazing 13,000 Miles At Light Velocity live CD). Check out 13,000 and "Scratch or Stitch."
Old 05-10-2008, 09:48 AM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Swans are dope too...yea considered Noise Rock.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:31 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

speaking of Youth, what should i listen to first to get into them...
Old 05-19-2008, 07:09 AM   #8
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Daydream Nation proabably.

Its the most paletable i guess.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote