news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-18-2005, 05:05 PM   #16
GhostfaceKillah199
Sun God

GhostfaceKillah199 grasshopper
Default Re: internet beef! ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywoods27
So why don't you take your young ass back to chucky cheese and play on a slide.
LOL

"Even if I bleed to death I can't die
Not even if I fell from ten stories high
Yo, I'ma rule the underground or get shot trying
No matter how many times I get hit with the hot iron
I'm not dyin'!" - Sticky Fingaz
GhostfaceKillah199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 05:09 PM   #17
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Who the fuck cares about beef on the net? So what if people don't like each other on forums and diss each other? No seriously, WHO THE FUCK CARES?

So stop your goddamn wining like a lil bitch about beef and what not! If you don't like it, turn off ur fucking pc, and go sit on your momma's lap. Bitch.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 05:14 PM   #18
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dirk, you anger me. I'm going to find out where you live and bring some anxious bowels with me and take the apest fucking pile of crap on your computer.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:16 PM   #19
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
Dirk, you anger me. I'm going to find out where you live and bring some anxious bowels with me and take the apest fucking pile of crap on your computer.
i love you Jasper!

Old 08-18-2005, 05:20 PM   #20
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I might just open the fucking compution case and aim for spinning fan blades so everyone in the room can enjoy my pieces of shit for free.. family fun.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:20 PM   #21
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywoods27
no no I was in yahoo chat to check it out. Picking up girls is an art and it can be done anywere but I do perfer person to person. But I see you like to start beef skale INTERNET BEEF! lol number one no respect I can see that but I understand your canadian I heard about that shit. You come from the country that wipes our ass thank you you will always be behind me.

Second you probably got beat up so much in high school for being a dork that you come on here and start beef or try to start beef but believe me your beef ain't nothing but a thin layer. What you need to do to be successful is workout tan get out of your ghetto clothes, go meet some decent chicks which will be hard for you with all those craters on your face. make some new friends instead of all the enemies that you do make.

Third thing is if your father wasen't such a fruit cake maybe you would have gotten the beating that you deserve. Yo you better start showing some respect to older people or you will get smack the fuck up.

btw Mark I ain't worried about you. You see you agree on everything your one of the reason why there is beef on here why all these imbreads on here talk trash you let it happen. But if rza was here or any higher power you would be crying a new tune. There should be an age limited 21 and up the rest of these young bucks can go back to kiddie land.
lighten up man......no net beefs unless its over cream.....beef is in the real world, whocares about these threads, u seem the most hurt of all. i aint dissin ya but no one really truly feels bad cuza dis threads.....peace man, your funny as hell, i like your threads, staycool. ......Skale's the shit!......peace
Old 08-18-2005, 05:22 PM   #22
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
I might just open the fucking compution case and aim for spinning fan blades so everyone in the room can enjoy my pieces of shit for free.. family fun.
I'm on a laptop, so you better aim like Robin Hood.

Old 08-18-2005, 05:25 PM   #23
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

I'll terminate 'mission brown flurry' out of spite for people with laptops.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:27 PM   #24
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

keepin it real^ jasper cool as hell,peace