news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-10-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default Black Flag

I found this Video yesterday while looking for some good live footage. I am still looking for that "good" live footage. But Check this out. Rollins fuckin punks this kid hard.

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ELOELS, i love that vid, saw it a while back when i first heard My War...which btw..is a great album...their best.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:58 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have - In my head / My war / Damaged.

Out of those three , I havent really been satisfied while listening to the albums as a whole. My War is as close as it gets I guess but I really love the first 8 or so tracks off of Damaged. The albums get weird. idk

I really really really wann see some live footage that is up to par with the footage from the decline of western civilization movie.

They didnt have Henry back then. Its not about seeing a show without Henry but I just want to see something in good Quality where they rocked that MF.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

those are there three best albums bro...eloels.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #5
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u kno there is a hardcore/punk thread.......u should drop shit in there instead of makin threads for diff artists
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
u kno there is a hardcore/punk thread.......u should drop shit in there instead of makin threads for diff artists
U should either post a black flag video thats decent or shut the fuck up about me posting in a thread that you want me to post in.

I'm not mad here but seriously , how many threads have you made? What do you actually contribute to even this sub-forum? Worry about that.

I look at the punk thread a lot. If I want to make a thread for a band even though the genre has its own thread, well ...you already know.

you do realize this is the smallest section(sub-forum) of this site right? Who the fuck cares if I fill it with threads.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:54 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Pwn'd

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #8
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow feelings CAUGHT..... im jus sayin.... stop bein an attention whore since u kno there is a thread dedicated to punk/hardcore...
Old 05-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #9
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

nigga......U GAY
Old 05-12-2008, 08:36 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

no nigga , I aint gay. ur gay for looking at my pictures on myspace to resolve you stepping out of line.

nobody is being an attention whore. You dont run this site and you dont run me and youre mad about it.

This is my thread about Black Flag.

You know what to do if you dont like it. Thinking that I am gonna be ashamed of some pictures that I put in my myspace is just sad. If you posted some picture that I didnt know about or was private ....thats one thing.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:42 PM   #11
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
nobody is being an attention whore. You dont run this site and you dont run me and youre mad about it.
I just dont want to have to see new fuckin threads everyday about some bad you just caught onto. There is a platinum thread to discuss that shit. Why make your own thread like an ATTENTION WHORE when u can contribute to tha punk/hardcore thread? uz a bitch
Old 05-12-2008, 08:48 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

uz a bitch for keepin this going. u a lucky bitch that I keep breakin it down for you.

I aint just catch on to Black Flag. I recently got into the Germs. And thats two threads in a Week or what ever.

You Being Mad about the threads I make and you not being admin or anything close = ur a fuckin loser.

I dont have to attention Whore. Thats you pickin fights about thread making. Think about it. You prolly know it already. Ur lookin real stupid on this.

If you miss the punk thread so bad then search for it and bump it and get the thread starter to give you his personal info and then fly him out to san fran so you can finally suck his cock and get it over with. damn dude.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:26 AM   #13
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Platinum thread? HAHA when was the last time someone even visited that thread? Either way, this section is not made for one thread for people to post in...the thing that keeps this forum going, its is numerous (but effective) threads.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-26-2008, 10:59 PM   #14
gasoline boots
gooooon

gasoline boots grasshopper

Find the Live '84 video on bootleg. Excellent footage, Rollins in his prime!