news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default 'The Strangers' -looks scary?

Did anyone see the previews for The Strangers movie? It comes out later this month. It looks like it might be pretty creepy:

www.thestrangers.net
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #2
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkey

ill be seeing this....trailers looked nice, saw a lot of bitin goin on in a few clips tho
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 04:45 PM   #3
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

it looks interesting, thats for sure
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 01:54 AM   #4
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

probly gonna be letdown... so dont surprised if it amounts to jack shit..
Old 05-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #5
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkey

i saw a few thing i felt like they took from the halloween movies....one part in that trailer the girl is in the kitchen or somethin and in the background you see one of them people pop up and hes just chillin there starin at her........straight up myers move right there
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 02:28 PM   #6
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it looks promising but we'll just have to wait and see prolly won't go to the theater's and see it
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:33 PM   #7
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I'm gonna check it out. Liv Tyler is cute but her dad is a fag LOL. Her dad wears too much makeup LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:17 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anybody see this yet?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:39 PM   #9
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

heard it was okay and not scary after the first part of the movie. u know what to expect. and u already know the ending cuz they basically tell you at the beginning so don't expect anything else
Old 06-04-2008, 11:12 AM   #10
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
aight..

The Strangers, the directorial/screenplay debut by Bryan Bertino aint what you would say is the most original horror film but it is by standards a damn good one. the guy definitely knows how to use the 'less is more' concept to bring out the horror, leaving the real terror to the viewers' imagination.

the only a-list actor in this film is the main lead female character played by Liv Tyler. not her best role to date and monotonous at times, but to say the least she does her thing and the resluts are convincing. same goes for the male lead character, pretty much a no-name actor, is believable as the boyfriend who's just been turned down after proposing to his gf during his best friend's wedding reception.

soon after they return to the bf's father's summer house they are staying for the weekend thats when things turn to the worst for the young couple.

like i've mentioned, this isnt the most original horror movie outhere, matta fact, its full of cliches, think ; halloween, vacancy, funny games, them..
but the thing is the director pulled off the cliches nicely with perfect timing.
its like all the 'oh shit' parts are predictable BUT still it fucking scares you when it occurs.

story loosely influenced by the tate murders and series of robberies that occured during the directors childhood and heavily influenced by the cinematic atmosphere and suspense of Halloween, The Strangers is a good effort by the newcomer filmaker.

3.5/5 stars

from this thread..

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57138
Old 11-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #11
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

I saw thye movie last night. I really thought it was good. it not really scary.
its a suspenseful movie even though u know the cpuple is going to die, but noone knows how. some people find this movie to be scary. that doll face closet scence was freaky scary. only the mask were scary. if this was a supernatraul type of movie then maybe id be scared. or if that lil lady that knocked on the door head would spin, that would have scared me.

this movie just reminds that home robbries/ murders can occur.
it happens possibly everyday. who knows maybe this movie is a scam to buy a gun or get a house alarm.
if a dude and two chixs tried to kill me. it would hard for them to do.
id pile drive their asses to hell. hopefully they dont have a gun.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote