news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 08:55 AM   #46
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Yeah but your needing to put the words 'european' and 'comic book' etc in there is dissin those people.

If someone wrote "Fuck you you dumb latino wannabe mc cunt", it could be seen as offensive to more than just those members of the latino community who want to be mcs.

All in all, you didn't exactly sell yourself as the mature guy with something worthwhile to say by coming out with childish insults.

And trust me, the owner wants as many people to come on here as possible to keep the ad revenue up. He doesn't give a shit who we are or what we discuss. If all these terrible Europeans left, there wouldn't be very many people left on here.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 05-29-2008 at 09:06 AM.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:01 PM   #47
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
If someone wrote "Fuck you you dumb latino wannabe mc cunt", it could be seen as offensive to more than just those members of the latino community who want to be mcs.
-It's funny how you equate this to "euro geek comic book fans". Not everyone in Europe is a geek, but every latino might take "fuck you dumb latino" as an insult because it is irrelevant to "wannabe mc cunt". Euro geek comic book fan is very relevant to "pseudo hip hop expert" because neither Europeans, nor geeks, nor comic book fans are widely regarded as hip hop experts (though "European" may apply to some Hip Hop experts, on a quantitative level and in context your argument does not equate). Thanks for letting me know how you really feel, but my conscience is clear- "euro geek comic book fans" are not predisposed to "knowing" hip hop over me, blacks, or Latin Americans. You can keep trying to make this about MY bias, but I am stating fact, you are stating your offense to the facts. Truth hurts... that don't mean we should stop fuckin you with it...

PS. I wasn't "trying" to sound like a "mature guy" with something "worthwhile" to say... I was trying to professionally say FUCK YOU without insulting those whose opinions may actually hold some weight. Next time I'll just say "fuck you. quit crying". Ok?
Old 05-29-2008, 03:10 PM   #48
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

It's funny, cos you could quite easily describe RZA as a comic book geek. Ghost and Meth have nicknames taken from comic books. All the Wu have worked with Cilvaringz, a European rapper. Remedy & Wigs are both white.... But hey, keep pigeon holing people while complaining people judge your music by stereotypes rather than listening to you as an individual.

Funny thing is, I supported your argument in the first place.

Anyway, as I'm white, European and I read comic books I apparently won't understand your music so I won't bother visiting your MySpace to see what you're like. Good work considering how much of the Wu-Fam's sales were to white Europeans.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 05-29-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:38 PM   #49
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

LOL @ Wu-Latino
Old 05-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #50
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
It's funny, cos you could quite easily describe RZA as a comic book geek. Ghost and Meth have nicknames taken from comic books. All the Wu have worked with Cilvaringz, a European rapper. Remedy & Wigs are both white.... But hey, keep pigeon holing people while complaining people judge your music by stereotypes rather than listening to you as an individual.

Funny thing is, I supported your argument in the first place.

Anyway, as I'm white, European and I read comic books I apparently won't understand your music so I won't bother visiting your MySpace to see what you're like. Good work considering how much of the Wu-Fam's sales were to white Europeans.
HAHA damn skippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass View Post
LOL @ Wu-Latino

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
© The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 05-29-2008, 07:30 PM   #51
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cracks me up how ya'll argue this shit, let's face it, what the dude from Wu-Latino is saying is the truth.

And I ain't no dick rider, I don't know dude, I don't give a fuck what his opinion is of europeans, or what ever, but seriously some of you people on the forum are just complete fucking idiots.

It's no wonder nobody from the Wu bothers to drop on here to post some exclusive shit.

Grow up and sort your shit out, most ya'll are 18 years old and above, on some serious immature shit.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:46 PM   #52
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
Cracks me up how ya'll argue this shit, let's face it, what the dude from Wu-Latino is saying is the truth.

And I ain't no dick rider, I don't know dude, I don't give a fuck what his opinion is of europeans, or what ever, but seriously some of you people on the forum are just complete fucking idiots.

It's no wonder nobody from the Wu bothers to drop on here to post some exclusive shit.

Grow up and sort your shit out, most ya'll are 18 years old and above, on some serious immature shit.
LOL yeah the reason the Wu don't come here is because of the posters

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
© The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 05-29-2008, 10:22 PM   #53
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger

Lucky,

It's one thing for a grown ass man to be a comic book fan, have grown up on the streets, and be black, and a completely different thing when you are a kid who reads comic books, thinks they are a hip hop expert, and has never experienced the culture. You couldn't navigate your way around Staten Island, Brooklyn, the Bronx, or Manhattan with a map, let alone any "hood" for that matter. If you were HALF the square you are proving yourself to be, you wouldn't have taken such offense... but apparently I've struck a nerve so deep that you feel like your internet repuation is on the line. That's how much of a geek you are...

Rza a geek? Probably in the sense that he's read mad books, but not in the sense as you lookin in the mirror and having to take an anti-depressant cause your internet girlfriend hasn't signed on for two weeks. Nice try, though, on trying to deflect the criticism by associating yourself with someone I might think was "cool"... ooooh... you are so cool by proxy! Rza reads comic books, Rza is cool, I read comic books, I'm COOL! YAY!
Old 05-29-2008, 11:13 PM   #54
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

After going through this thread i've been shocked to find accusations of racism towards latinos....

Hatred towards the wu and wu fam....

and a lack of hip hop understanding by europeans simply because "we" were not "exposed" to it like the americans.

Well mr mangani i've found your observations of this site to have been very misguided, so much so in fact that I wonder if you are so blinded by the negative views of this site that you don't stop to read the positive because it simply doesn't attract you to write a 500 word essay on the matter.

I want to breakdown some of the statements you made in this thread just so hopefully we can clear some things up because I think you are being very unfair towards members of the corp.

Racism towards latinos
I honestly don't know what you have taken offence to but I can assure you that if such feelings were being brought about here I would have made my presence felt. All races get cracked on here, thats just part of the humour but if any genuine ignorance was being thrown about towards latinos I would not have stood for it and I have gone through the wu latino subforum and I haven't read anything that would cause serious offence. To me it just sounds like you are either over exagurating or you've looked too deep into a posters comment to find something that wasn't there to begin with.

The corp opinions on wu
Show me a website of any group that doesn't have negative opinions on them, maybe you have yet to grasp what forums are about but they are set up for people to express their views, now you may not like what is being said by some fans thats fair enough but you have to remember that the negative views tend to be of two types....

Attention seekers and the true fan..

Normally you should be able to tell the difference but I get the impression you just glanced over threads in the wu chamber as opposed to have read them properly, that would explain why the negative would catch your attention wouldn't it?

There are alot of postive views on the wu and wu fam here, I wouldn't dedicate time to posting in a place that hated my favourate rap group and I doubt others here would either.

Europeans and hip hop
I can't speak for all europeans but im from the uk and I just want to say that I don't have to justify my exposure to hip hop culture just because I wasn't born in america (which if you really want to get technical, only new yorkers got the full exposure) to make my views any more valid. The uk didn't just get exposed to hip hop when we reached the new millenium, it's been in the uk since the early eighties. We may not have been there at the start but we were active in the beginning.

mangani you have no idea what went on here in the uk with regards to hip hop and it's appeal so please keep your misguided generalisations to yourself, im not trying to attack you but for someone who is complaining about the amount of ignorance, you haven't shown me much that demonstrates you being any better.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 05-30-2008 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:13 AM   #55
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

crass STFU
Old 05-30-2008, 02:01 AM   #56
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
Lucky,

It's one thing for a grown ass man to be a comic book fan, have grown up on the streets, and be black, and a completely different thing when you are a kid who reads comic books, thinks they are a hip hop expert, and has never experienced the culture. You couldn't navigate your way around Staten Island, Brooklyn, the Bronx, or Manhattan with a map, let alone any "hood" for that matter. If you were HALF the square you are proving yourself to be, you wouldn't have taken such offense... but apparently I've struck a nerve so deep that you feel like your internet repuation is on the line. That's how much of a geek you are...

Rza a geek? Probably in the sense that he's read mad books, but not in the sense as you lookin in the mirror and having to take an anti-depressant cause your internet girlfriend hasn't signed on for two weeks. Nice try, though, on trying to deflect the criticism by associating yourself with someone I might think was "cool"... ooooh... you are so cool by proxy! Rza reads comic books, Rza is cool, I read comic books, I'm COOL! YAY!
So white people, rich people, comic book readers, Europeans, geeks.... you can do better than that! There must be some more people you can alienate. Asians maybe? You should quit rapping and just work in marketing.

On a more serious note.... what Tauro said.

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 05-30-2008 at 06:25 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:20 AM   #57
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post

Europeans and hip hop
I can't speak for all europeans but im from the uk and I just want to say that I don't have to justify my exposure to hip hop culture just because I wasn't born in america (which if you really want to get technical, only new yorkers got the full exposure) to make my views any less valid. The uk didn't just get exposed to hip hop when we reached the new millenium, it's been in the uk since the early eighties. We may not have been there at the start but we were active in the beginning.

mangani you have no idea what went on here in the uk with regards to hip hop and it's appeal so please keep your misguided generalisations to yourself, im not trying to attack you but for someone who is complaining about the amount of ignorance, you haven't shown me much that demonstrates you being any better.
Great post Tauro, i co-sign the lot of it, especially this part

Old 05-30-2008, 08:55 AM   #58
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Same here Durag^

Old 05-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #59
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
crass STFU

I mean, Wu-Latino was not an attempt to cash in on a dying fad...

Last edited by crass; 05-30-2008 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #60
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

lol @ tauro being on both sides since heas latina and lives in the UK now thats funny Tauro da grim tell em'.

and i agreed with you first magani but ur generalisation shit is bullshit especially cuz i come from ct (rite next to NY) and if i said summin negative to you without telling you where i was from u'd prolly call me a eurofag too....im not gonna come in here and tell u how ghetto i am and how i shoot niggas on the daily...but what i will tell you alot of niggas wiggas and essays here grew up with problems and it doesnt matter if u like me and had an abusive step dad real dads on crack parents never married mom cant keep up with the mortgage and im tryna make rappin a living for me.....or on the other side ur a suburban kid gettin picked on at school and u turn to the internet for friends both are sad cases and like i read from a book once "things are rough all over" dont get it twisted nigga you aint the only 1 that got problems

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Closed Thread