news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 11:30 PM   #61
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger

First of all I didn't call anyone "eurofags". I mentioned a geek from Scotland, then someone said Euro kids, then I responded to a comment from "Fermi Paradox" who said "I have to laugh when I see people who think because their black, that they have the right to understand hip/hop more" and accused me of reverse racism. In my response to him I stated that, in fact, African-Americans ARE predisposed to understanding a culture which sprung from their own just as the Scottish and Irish (I generalized and said whites) are predisposed to understand Celtic culture. Polically incorrect? Maybe, if you're hypersensitive or if this contradicts your point of view, but I maintain that these statements are true...

These attempts, ie "So white people, rich people, comic book readers, Europeans, geeks.... you can do better than that! There must be some more people you can alienate. Asians maybe? You should quit rapping and just work in marketing" are intended to discredit the facts I stated in response to antagonist statements. If you do not know the history behind my statements, ask.

Tauro, read the Wu Latino forum and you will see exactly what I'm talking about. If you are not offended, that is not because there is not cause to be offended.

I think it's become pretty obvious this site has a European bias, and maybe most of you are comic book fans and geeks, but at no point did I offend Europeans in general (I challenge any of you to find that post). As a matter of fact, I wasn't even trying to offend European Geeks or comic book fans- I was simply stating the FACT that given MY background I (in the very least SHOULD be) am predisposed to understand hip hop more/better.

Maybe my comments made some pussys bleed, and for that I apologize. I will try to keep my comments less abrasive against those who are dicks to me...
Old 06-01-2008, 12:25 AM   #62
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mangani, I know you want to say it, but you're trying to be politically correct:

Europeans are all weird, nerdy and gay and they don't know shit about hiphop. They should just shut up and listen to house-techno while showering infrequently.

***Please note that this is not my belief, but only my interpretation of Mangani's beliefs. I only kind of agree with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:25 AM   #63
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

Mangani is tellin the truth and yall better reckonize. Nuff said.

Old 06-01-2008, 01:50 AM   #64
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
crass STFU
hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass View Post
I mean, Wu-Latino was not an attempt to cash in on a dying fad...
hahahaha

Old 06-01-2008, 03:14 AM   #65
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2 years ago i heard reggaeton on a radio station, then this movement suddenly disappeared
Old 06-01-2008, 06:53 AM   #66
Trismegistos

Trismegistos shaolin monk

I had a listen to Magani's stuff and it's pretty good.

Check it out:

http://www.myspace.com/mangani
Old 06-01-2008, 10:16 AM   #67
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
2 years ago i heard reggaeton on a radio station, then this movement suddenly disappeared
I heard Reggaeton for the first time in 1992, and it's on the radio right now... Don't know what hole in the wall city you live in, but Reggaeton is definitely not dead. Either way, what the fuck does that have to do with this thread???
Old 06-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #68
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
I had a listen to Magani's stuff and it's pretty good.

Check it out:

http://www.myspace.com/mangani
Thanks Tris. Did you like the remix with Rza? There are more to come...
Old 06-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #69
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Tauro, read the Wu Latino forum and you will see exactly what I'm talking about. If you are not offended, that is not because there is not cause to be offended.
Yes Mangani I have read the latino subforum like I previously stated but other than insults and remark towards the label wu latino I didn't see any direct forms of racism towards latinos. Just because people choose to criticise the label does not necessarily mean it's about race, im not trying to justify some of the idiots who posted stupid remarks towards you but just don't try and play the race card just because people don't feel your music or your movement as a whole.

Oh and I see you failed to address the other points I brought up in my post but thats ok.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 06-01-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #70
Trismegistos

Trismegistos shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
Thanks Tris. Did you like the remix with Rza? There are more to come...
I did. I posted that on the other thread. Truth is it should be the album version.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:58 PM   #71
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

I think the reason why there "seems" to be a European bias is because over in Europe people appreciate hip-hop more. While hip-hop's roots have been in America, most people are spoiled now over here, basically all this MTV shit and everything and all these fake emcees with "hot" singles have ruined it. Back in the day the best emcee was about how good you were on the mic or the tables, and I think that's when there was a bigger audience and it was more appreciative. Now with all the bullshit it has turned the fans into spoiled people whereas the Euros aren't having that same effect. Just like Method Man said in an interview. Over there it's about the music. I'm not saying all of America is spoiled there is a small group of people who still love the roots but it's going away fast. And because for the Euros it's about music, that's why there are so many of them here possibly. I don't know for sure but that's my take on it.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #72
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Oh and I see you failed to address the other points I brought up in my post but thats ok.
-I didn't read your entire post because it just seemed for the most part complaints about things I have said, and justification for things other people said. That's the whole point about what I've been saying- how noone bats an eye about remarks about Latinos or blacks, yet everyone has a shit fit when something is said about European geek comic book fans- not even Europeans in general...
Old 06-02-2008, 02:24 AM   #73
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ I think one problem here is that you clearly haven't actually spent much time on the forum other than in the pursuit of self promotion (which is fair enough). If you had, you probably would have found plenty of examples of people gettin slated to shit for anything resembling serious racism towards black or latino people, including people getting banned.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 06-02-2008, 07:50 AM   #74
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

hey magani do you know puhbarrio or puhbare i believe he's on that label anywayz i go to school with his son and me and his son might do a track.....i think he has a sub-label or a group called playaz choice?

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Old 06-02-2008, 08:53 AM   #75
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-I didn't read your entire post because it just seemed for the most part complaints about things I have said, and justification for things other people said. That's the whole point about what I've been saying- how noone bats an eye about remarks about Latinos or blacks, yet everyone has a shit fit when something is said about European geek comic book fans- not even Europeans in general...
It's ironic that you were too lazy to read through my post since I made a point about you not reading things properly and just seeing what you wanted to see so you could make your 500 word generalisation essays, well thanks for prooving my point.

And for the record I was trying to help you out by addressing some of the issues you had with the corp so that you could understand things here a bit better, but now I see you don't really give a shit, you just want to carry on like an ignorant idiot throwing out accusations because you think you have a right to....well Mangani you've really presented yourself well in this place haven't you?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Closed Thread