news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 09:54 AM   #76
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-I didn't read your [TAURO] entire post because it just seemed for the most part complaints about things I have said
Which are in turn complaints about this forum as a whole which you aren't the first artist to address. That was a critical post that attempted to explain the nature of a forum and why it is the way it is.

Quote:
how noone bats an eye about remarks about Latinos or blacks,
This goes more towards internal understanding. When you have been on this forum long enough, some of us know what race each other is. Those remarks about blacks and Latinos were made by blacks and Latinos.

Quote:
everyone has a shit fit when something is said about European geek comic book fans- not even Europeans in general...
Europeans get clowned the most on this forum. If theres a stupid/gay thread in the Wu-Latino forum, feel free to move it to the "Hall of Norway" forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
^^ I think one problem here is that you clearly haven't actually spent much time on the forum other than in the pursuit of self promotion (which is fair enough).
Thats a little extreme. If that were completely true he wouldn't have came into this thread or participated in KTL discussion.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:07 AM   #77
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I wasn't having a go about the self promotion, I was just saying that as an artist his main time on here has been discussing Wu Latino as I'd expect it to be. If you spend a lot of time here you get to know how the balance of these things works out.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 06-02-2008, 11:00 AM   #78
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger

"people gettin slated to shit for anything resembling serious racism towards black or latino people, including people getting banned."

-Please explain...
Old 06-02-2008, 11:06 AM   #79
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What would be the point in explaining anything to you since you probably won't even read it, you've already made up your mind about this place.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 06-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #80
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Ruger View Post
hey magani do you know puhbarrio or puhbare i believe he's on that label anywayz i go to school with his son and me and his son might do a track.....i think he has a sub-label or a group called playaz choice?
answer my Q magani

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Old 06-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #81
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

wu-latino all day !!! let Mangani do him!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 11:39 PM   #82
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Ruger View Post
answer my Q magani
-Damn nigga chill... Puhbarrio is one of my producers ("Mangani, Puneta", "Al Guaguanqueo"). He is part of the Needlebreakers, and is an artist/producer under Playaz Choice.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:43 PM   #83
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
What would be the point in explaining anything to you since you probably won't even read it, you've already made up your mind about this place.
-Tauro, you have admitted in your other remarks, and I can tell by the context of what I DID read in your post that you were just justifying what I've read. I really don't care about your explanation being "that's just how the forum is" because obviously I don't agree with it being that way and therefore that argument is redundant.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #84
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i gotta say that your one mad looking dude mangani...props

Old 06-03-2008, 04:14 PM   #85
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
-Tauro, you have admitted in your other remarks, and I can tell by the context of what I DID read in your post that you were just justifying what I've read. I really don't care about your explanation being "that's just how the forum is" because obviously I don't agree with it being that way and therefore that argument is redundant.
Look whatever man, just spend some time browsing the forum before you pronounce sentence on us.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 06-04-2008, 09:29 AM   #86
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
i gotta say that your one mad looking dude mangani...props
-That's me running from the cops! LOL!
Old 06-05-2008, 10:26 AM   #87
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL Looks more like you yelling puneta (much like the way lil john says "yayuh")
Old 06-05-2008, 08:27 PM   #88
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
LOL Looks more like you yelling puneta (much like the way lil john says "yayuh")
-Yayuh just means yayuh... and I say much more than that in the rap...
Old 06-05-2008, 09:45 PM   #89
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
-Yayuh just means yayuh... and I say much more than that in the rap...
No question. I've sampled your songs. They are pretty good.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:15 AM   #90
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
No question. I've sampled your songs. They are pretty good.
-Thanks! By the way, Puneta is an exclamation like "mutha fucka" or "damn!"... Just for those wondering...
Closed Thread