news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 05-19-2008, 02:31 PM   #31
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
And Acknowledged Master Room For 2 More 40 sec Verses

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12267664df2cf462/

i might hit this..so let me do my thing when i can...ill try to do it 2marro
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #32
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is some one is hitting up a track let us know what one first so we know what not to take like max did
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:49 PM   #33
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Abbott & Ninja Being Worked On By Me & Ill Tragedy Of W.a.r. Mob, Get Ready My Niggaz!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:01 PM   #34
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

And If Anyone Happens To Get On Dragon Spit..........you Die!! Lol Nah, Imma Get On Dat One Too And If Anyone Else Want In, Get At Me!!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #36
D-Infinite
Fight The Power

D-Infinite drunken mastaD-Infinite drunken mastaD-Infinite drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to D-Infinite Send a message via Yahoo to D-Infinite

I don't mind hoping it Dragon Spit either if there is any room left after Maximus and Lord Z murk it!
D-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 05:25 PM   #37
LORDS OF THE LO-FI
SP-NINJAS

LORDS OF THE LO-FI shaolin monk

So you all know NINJA POWER is a DEVAMPS exclusive so dont fuks with it PLEASE!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:47 PM   #38
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Word Yo, I Hope Theres Enough Room For All 3 Of Us On It, We Might Have To Spit Some Shortness On Dat Dragon Spit ^_^!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:57 PM   #39
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hip hop is serious art skillwise and I really respect what you guys do with your style. Makes me want to throw away like 50 beats I got and start over haha. Entertaining all the way through. Damn some of the dubs from those movies are funny as hell. Needle Sword and Golden Monkey my two favorites.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 06:02 PM   #40
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

listening right now...

after the first 2 tracks i'm already blown away completely...this is what i've been fiendin for for months now...

Fists of the Golden Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

illness
Old 05-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #41
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't check it right now but I hold silencer's words in high regard so this MUST be sick...
I'll let you know what I'm feeling...
Judging by the comments I think I will like this very much !!!

I would LOVE to hear some heads rap over the beats though...
Instumentals are not my thing really...

PEACE & Respect

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 06:21 PM   #42
D-Infinite
Fight The Power

D-Infinite drunken mastaD-Infinite drunken mastaD-Infinite drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to D-Infinite Send a message via Yahoo to D-Infinite

Me & Lord Z gonna jump on that Lo-Fi Kick Dirty Punch shit!
D-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 06:29 PM   #43
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

^^word Up
Old 05-19-2008, 06:51 PM   #44
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on one full listen, my favorites are:

Wisdom Chamber
18 Styles (!!!)
Black Belt Intro
Fists of the Golden Monkey
Dragon Spit

the kung-fu samples are nuts
Old 05-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #45
LORDS OF THE LO-FI
SP-NINJAS

LORDS OF THE LO-FI shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
Hip hop is serious art skillwise and I really respect what you guys do with your style. Makes me want to throw away like 50 beats I got and start over haha. Entertaining all the way through. Damn some of the dubs from those movies are funny as hell. Needle Sword and Golden Monkey my two favorites.
WOW!!1thank you fam that means alot cuz we know you are one of the best on here!But dont throw away ya beats cuz WE know they FIRE!