news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-20-2008, 05:44 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Ya'll Heard These Isley Brothers Albums?

These are some tight albums by these legends.

1. The Heat Is On
2. Harvest For The World
3. Go For Your Guns
4. Showdown
5. Winner Takes All
6. Go All The Way
7. Grand Slam
8. Between The Sheets
9. Smooth Sailin
10. Spend The Night

Ernie Isley, Marvin Isley, Chris Jasper(he's their brother in-law or cousin in-law)formed a group called Isley Jasper Isley for a minute in the mid 80's. They had the hit song Caravan Of Love. Caravan Of Love is a pretty good album. Marvin had his leg amputated awhile ago because of diabetes so he doesn't record with the group anymore. Rudolph is a church pastor and Kelly died in the 80's. So now it's just Ronald and Ernie. I wish Ronald would've gotten his taxes paid so him and Ernie could record another album. I hope Ronald's health is ok when he gets outta prison.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

haha classic cj monologue

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Which one is the best? I really wanna get into the Isley Bros. I love Ron Isley's voice.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo their a great musicians

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:10 PM   #5
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

J-Don it's hard to say which album is the best. You should check out the ones i typed. I was very disappointed in their Body Kiss album that has the song What Would You Do with R Kelly singing on the hook. That's a tight song but the rest of the album is wack. Their last album Baby Makin Music is very good. That album came out 2 years ago. They did a video called Just Came Here To Chill from that album and fine ass black actress Leila Arceiri and black actor Idris Elba from The Wire tv show was in the video.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:00 PM   #6
WeMadeIt

WeMadeIt grasshopper

My personal favorite out of the ones listed is 'The Heat is On' but they're all fantastic. Frankly, after buying a lot of them, most of the albums are filler except for a few dynamite singles and the odd song - I hate Essential Collections and Best Of.... tapes but for the Isley Brothers, it's a wiser buy.
WeMadeIt is offline   Reply With Quote