news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: which do you prefer?
young girlies 16 44.44%
older females 18 50.00%
i like men 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2008, 05:00 AM   #61
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Younger women

16 is legal here so ya, 16-20 would be prefrence. Some of the 15-16 yr olds here are fuckin unreal looking, tight little asses on them.

Oldest ive fucked was 31, back when i was 20, and youngest was 15 when i was 20 as well

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:55 AM   #62
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are you admiting that you would still fuck a 15 year old Durag?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:25 AM   #63
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No, i think the older i get, my age of whod id fuck grows too. Two years ago i would easily have fucked a 15 yr old. Now i dont think i would. And as ive approached 23 im not so sure about 16 either, but fuck it, its legal why not.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:08 AM   #64
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

oldest i been with is 48, and that was this year, the sex was fucking fantastic, best sex i ever did get, older women KNOW how to please their man & most of all they WANT to please their man, but eventually we started to talk to each other more than "suck my dick", "drink my nut", "its goin in ya ass", "roll a spliff"......and after like amonth & 1/2 the novelty wore off.....so i went & got some young pussy, lol...

youngest i been with was 12, but i was 13..........biggest age gap younger than me was 11 years, she was 18 i was 29, she did'nt know how to fuck, she knew how to lay there & get fucked, but she never hopped on top, no doggystyle, no head....

but to answer the original question.....i dont mind what age a bitch is.....if its just a fuck thing, as long as she's legal, but she'd have to be at least half my age plus 7 to be in a relationship with.....so at least 22-23...........i reckon 60 might be the oldest i'd go, depends on the bitch...

m.i.l.f's & gr.i.l.f's are brilliant
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:14 AM   #65
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Some of the 15-16 yr olds here are fuckin unreal looking, tight little asses on them.

for real, me & my boy set up a lighting rig for some rap group a couple of weeks ago, unfortunatley for us it was an under 18's night............we did not know where to put our eyes, some of them girls could easily have gotten into the over 18's night (& probably did)..
Old 12-11-2008, 07:18 AM   #66
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
we did not know where to put our eyes
I know what you mean.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:29 AM   #67
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

^ if i was 10 years younger i would'nt care, but i'm 32 in a few months...and i'm sorry, theres no pussy in the world worth getting locked up for, lol...
Old 12-11-2008, 07:31 AM   #68
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would say to sleep with, older. Older women are usual are better in bed. Not always, best I ever had was 18.

For a relationship I'd say between 24 and 30. Because thats the age of women I seem to get on with best.

Tried 'seeing' a 19yr old recentely. It lasted about 2 weeks, she got on my nerves too much.

Im 24.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:56 PM   #69
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

OLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:16 PM   #70
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
OLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #71
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

lmaoooo

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #72
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina drunken mastainfinite vagina drunken masta

MILF's

infinite vagina is offline   Reply With Quote