news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-23-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta
Default Would you buy GTA V if the main character was a chick

Simple question.
I've just been playin' GTA IV and it got me thinkin'

For a start, the next GTA will be an improvement on this one, and this one is damn near flawless so fuck gender, I WILL BUY THAT SHIT.

Just wondering what different situations a chick could get into that a guy can't.
Would it be too stupid to see some skinny chick pull a 6 foot 300lb guy out of his 'Patriot'.

Whatcha think???

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

They wouldnt do that.I mean,its dumb.I hate female characters in most games,and im not a sexist.Im just being objective.I hate when I see a chick *example*

A chick with some shitty armor that doesnt look good cuz of her milky ways,and wielding a large axe,thats just not pretty. Or a chick that shoots from a M4 or a AK-47,disbanding whole gangs.

Just being objective, no sexism.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

I just thought they would have done something like that on the GTA's by now, like on the Resi Evils when the character changes for a short time in the middle.
GTA is a sexist game anyway.

'Fuck a hoe, then snatch back dat dough'

Old 05-23-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'm stuck on PC so I didnt get the chance to play GTA IV yet,but I played all the previous parts. Is it really a 10/10 game? 100%,flawless?
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Why the fuck not? It's just a fuckin game, doesn't have to be realisitic, shit the game isn't realistic as it is.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #6
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah sure, as long as you get missions where you have to finish a large bowl of chocolate icecream while watching Oprah with your girlfriends.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:15 PM   #7
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Of course it realistic.

Crash a motorbike at 140, fly over the handle bars about 120 feet, get up, handle yo business then do that shit again.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:32 PM   #8
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

I'd still buy it but its pretty stupid to have a woman as the main character, it just wouldn't fit

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:35 PM   #9
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

what if she used to be a guy? You know final fight style, would that make you feel better?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 05:47 PM   #10
Animal Luff
=Tekitha fan=

Animal Luff crouching tigerAnimal Luff crouching tiger

most of the adventure games with a woman in the main role are great

Syberia, for an example

Since Crystal Dynamics are doing the new Tomb Raider series, Lara Croft is more real then in the movie series

and BTW, GTA IV isn't perfect. Far from it, but no matter, still one of the closest to perfection. Best GTA tho, but also one of the easiest....
Old 05-23-2008, 05:55 PM   #11
VZA

It'd be kinda like tomb raider but with more lesbian prostitutes and less wild animals.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:38 PM   #12
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This game kicks ass.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:43 PM   #13
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

^^^waaah, waaaah, waaah

how many songs have we heard about bad ass femme fatales? GTA with a female lead would work if the story and gameplay were up to par with the standards the previous games have put up...
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #14
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

couldnt care less,

metroid is awesome
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 07:59 PM   #15
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

^^^exactly
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote