news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #31
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I gotta agree with the Grim Latin. This movie was shitty. And i'm not referring to the goofy south Americans jumping out cave walls like fucking monkeys, or the contrast between the holy biblical connotations of one of the past films and how they managed to suck the divine out of south America and turn into and Alien/multidimensional being conspiracy.

Temple of Doom, now that was the shit.

"You cheat Dr. Jones, You cheat. "Ahhh nam nam nagy nam nite."
Old 06-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #32
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Temple Of Doom was'nt bad but I think Crystal Skull is a bit better. The alien reference was a bit over the top ( the space ship...jesus christ ) but I like the action, I like the acting but something definatly is missing. I'm not saying that this is what's exactly missing but I missed the presence of Brody and Sallah. This is what innitially made me feel that Temple Of Doom was the worst out of the trilogy. I know Denholm Elliott can't come back cuz he died but the Winstone character was so way off in this movie that I thought that he could easily be replaced by Sallah. And I really can't see why they didn't opt for the Sallah character to come back since they did it with Marion Ravenwood. But all in all it wasn't as bad as I thought and heard it would be. But I really hope it's over now with Indiana Jones movies. Shia's part in the movie was good but it's pretty obvious they're setting him up for his own movies wich I'd rather not see happening.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:52 PM   #33
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
Temple Of Doom was'nt bad but I think Crystal Skull is a bit better.
I stopped reading after this, sorry but no (FUCKING) way.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:53 PM   #34
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Hahahahahahah I was thinking exactly the same thing Tauro!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:23 PM   #35
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

LOL...hey to each his own

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 06-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #36
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
better than Rambo.
and people gotta stop with all this Temple of Doom heat....that movie was great.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #37
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Temple Of Doom was a geat film. I like it less probably than the other two early Indie films, but they're all still some of my favourite films ever.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 06-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #38
SMH
SHAOLIN STUDENT

SMH crouching tiger

but the Irina Spalko that Russian Chick was one of the best Indy Villains. She is right behind Mola Ram 4 me ( The first indy villain, belloq, was basicly just a bad- indy version and Donavan was boring)
SMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:04 PM   #39
Jeru
Non Ignorant

in 1 and 3 the villains were great IMO ( yeah in 2 also ). Bellocq was not the real villain IMO...I think the dude from the gestappo was the main villain. Bellocq was more of a supporting character like Winstone is in the last one. The main villains in 1 and 3 represent a greater evil ( Nazis ) wich makes the "main" villain a more compelling character to watch. But that's my opinion

Old 06-13-2008, 03:01 PM   #40
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMH View Post
but the Irina Spalko that Russian Chick was one of the best Indy Villains. She is right behind Mola Ram 4 me ( The first indy villain, belloq, was basicly just a bad- indy version and Donavan was boring)
I thought she was awful. Such a played out character.