news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 07-28-2008, 07:55 AM   #211
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133061561/Amalgam_1996_3.rar

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:57 AM   #212
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133062940/Amalgam_1996_4.rar

Old 07-28-2008, 07:59 AM   #213
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Are those Amalgam comics any good then Nakhi? When I saw them before I kinda assumed they'd be a bit silly. I suppose it's a fun idea though not to be taken too seriously.

The Legends fo the Dark Claw one looks cool.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:41 AM   #214
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

this takes place inbetween the 96-97 runs of the Amalgam Universe
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133066761/Unlimited_Access.rar

Old 07-28-2008, 08:42 AM   #215
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
Are those Amalgam comics any good then Nakhi? When I saw them before I kinda assumed they'd be a bit silly. I suppose it's a fun idea though not to be taken too seriously.

The Legends fo the Dark Claw one looks cool.

they are interesting......they should have continued a few of the titles IMO I got another set to upload will be done in a few

Old 07-28-2008, 08:43 AM   #216
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Cool. I'll read them all together to get into the spirit of things.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 07-28-2008, 08:44 AM   #217
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Lucky do not sleep on "Birds Of Prey" it is a very good title most def a must read

Old 07-28-2008, 08:47 AM   #218
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

I'll try and check it out. I've got so much to read at the moment though it's unbelievable.

Old 07-28-2008, 09:07 AM   #219
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133074111/Amalgam_1997_1.rar
1997 run of Amalgam

Old 07-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #220
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133075644/Amalgam_1997_2.rar

Old 07-28-2008, 09:14 AM   #221
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133076585/Amalgam_1997_3.rar

Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 07-28-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #222
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Haha, that Iron Lantern looks cool!

I've actually got an original copy of Lobo the Duck. I haven't actually ever read it, as I got it in a parcel with a load of other Lobo stuff. I've got every issue of Lobo and most of his featured appearances. Only Lobo stuff I haven't got is his appearances in L.E.G.I.O.N., R.E.B.E.L.S. & Omega Men.

I'll have to dig out that Lobo The duck later tonight.

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-28-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:20 AM   #223
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133077559/Amalgam_1997_4.rar

Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 07-28-2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:22 AM   #224
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133079204/Amalgam_Card_Collection.rar

Old 07-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #225
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Batman/Hellboy/Starman

"After skinhead nazis use magic to abduct Ted Knight, a guest lecturer for Wayne Industries, Batman steps in to investigate the crime. Hellboy uses his arcane knowledge to aid in the search. Because Ted Knight is a former Starman-- and the current Starman's father-- this brings Starman to the team."

Batman/Hellboy/Starman #1 - Gotham Grey Evil
http://rapidshare.com/files/33879361..._Grey_Evil.cbr

Batman/Hellboy/Starman #2 - Jungle Green Horror
http://rapidshare.com/files/33879950...een_Horror.cbr

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-28-2008 at 10:30 AM.