news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 07-30-2008, 08:06 AM   #241
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbSrF9AAU2g

any of you guys seen this?

click the sig if you vatican status

Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 07-30-2008 at 08:25 AM.
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:32 AM   #242
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Looks cool.

First we get:

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:56 AM   #243
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133577781/Avengers_-_Defenders__War_TPB__2003_.cbr

Old 07-30-2008, 09:18 AM   #244
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133584720/Rogue_-_TPB.cbr

Old 07-30-2008, 09:37 AM   #245
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133589156/Weapon_X_-_Origin_of_Wolverine_TPB.cbz

Old 07-30-2008, 09:47 AM   #246
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133590956/Wolverine-Nick_Fury_-_The_Scorpio_Connection.cbr

Old 07-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #247
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133599255/X-Men_-_Visionaries_v2.cbr

Old 07-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #248
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

guess i offended the dawg, anyway..yeah i been saw that wolverine vs hulk trailer....or clip, and i think its meh..idk it could be cool but who knows?

btw todays Wolverine (not origins, though that one was also good) was sweet, and i think this will be a great graphic novel once released.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:32 PM   #249
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

nah Dusk it is just that you complain everytime you come in this thread...not sure why but hey whatever...I am not no emotional dude people who want stuff i post get it people who don't, don't hjve to............

EDIT: im sorry i tried to quote u and i pressed edit by accident..

Last edited by oDoUoSoKo; 08-01-2008 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:49 PM   #250
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Hey Lucky:

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133717375/Wolverine.Vol3.67.2008.noktiis.cbr

Old 07-31-2008, 01:56 AM   #251
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133469059/04-Viva_Las_danger.rar

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133470362/05-Danger_Girl_ft._the_Batman.rar

man you know batman wanted to tap that

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:50 AM   #252
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Nice Nakhi.

I've added that Wolverine to the original post.

New Joker's Asylum is up on page 11.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 07-31-2008, 03:22 AM   #253
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

1-5
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/133768205/vikings.rar

Old 07-31-2008, 03:37 AM   #254
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

I've been meaning to read that one, thanks.

Seeing Garth Ennis' name reminds me - I found out a mate at work is friends with Steve Dillon and he's signed my Preacher Vol.1 and Punisher: Welcome Back Frank books for me.

Old 07-31-2008, 04:46 AM   #255
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
Nice Nakhi.

I've added that Wolverine to the original post.

New Joker's Asylum is up on page 11.
THANKS! Any news on new Simon Dark ?
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote