news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 08-02-2008, 06:53 AM   #271
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prim0 View Post
Anyone got some new Ultimate Origins ?? I only got first two parts.

That is all that is out so far

after I finish with this gen 13 run(2 more volumes)
I am thinking about going into the Ultimate Universe..

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 07:46 AM   #272
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Volume 3

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134300824/gen13v3.part1.rar
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NPIB60R8

Old 08-02-2008, 11:04 AM   #273
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

1-Best of a Bad Load #01-06
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134308586/1-Best_of_a_Bad_Load.rar

2-Road Trip
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134313058/2-Road_Trip.rar

3-NYC or Bust
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134318235/3-NYC_or_Bust.rar

Old 08-02-2008, 12:19 PM   #274
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WOLVERINE ORIGINS!

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/5...gins__en_.html

parts form 1 to 25 with Annual

part 17 and 18 doesn't work ;/ anyone got another link?
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:40 PM   #275
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I never read the Wolverine Origins series cos I'd heard it was god awful. Anyway...

***I've removed the two links I put up as I realised it's drawn by Steve Dillon who's a friend of a friend, and as he signed my Preacher and Punisher books for me the other day I figured I wouldn't repay him by giving his work away***

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 08-03-2008 at 06:53 PM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #276
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

god awful????? nooooo my friend, its very good imo.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:57 PM   #277
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
god awful????? nooooo my friend, its very good imo.
yeap. must read for every Wolverine fan!

thanks for the links !

Last edited by Reiko; 08-02-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #278
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

now its getting into Daken's Origin....not bad is u ask me.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:38 PM   #279
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Yeah I like it... Thanks to Wolverine Origins Series I faced up with Deadpool he's a cool character but I dunno where he came from what he's been through? any leads ?
Old 08-03-2008, 06:02 PM   #280
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Kitty Pryde-Shadow And Flame
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134615756/Kitty_Pryde-Shadow_And__Flame.rar

Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 08-03-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #281
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

go to marvel.com..and they got a free digital comic that explains his backstory i think....havent read it.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #282
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool_(comics)

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 08-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #283
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Quote:
Pete Wisdom (Peter Paul Winston Wisdom) is a fictional secret agent published by Marvel Comics. He first appeared in Excalibur vol.1 #86,(February 1995), and was created by Warren Ellis and Ken Lashley. Wisdom is a former British Secret Service agent with the mutant ability to throw "blades" of energy ("hot knives") from his fingertips.

Pete Wisdom has a lot of fairies to kill. Yes, fairies are supposed to be nice and magical and charming, but they are currently attacking England.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134649324/Wisdom.rar

Old 08-03-2008, 07:26 PM   #284
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Nice Nakhi, I've been meaning to read that as well.

Old 08-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #285
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Quote:
The X-Men and the Fantastic Four team up with the help of Pat Lee and Dreamwave Studios in this heart-pounding adventure! Can the two teams put their differences aside to stop a creeping menace from outer space that threatens our planetís very existence? Even as the heroes trek into the stars, the real threat to their mission might just be among themselves! Itís the X-Men and Fantastic Four versus...the X-Men and Fantastic Four?! An unexpected adversary turns Marvelís two greatest hero families against one another.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/134657334/X-4.rar

Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 08-04-2008 at 01:11 AM.