news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 07-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #121
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

It's a brand new series. The first one is about Joker himself then there's a new one weekly, each about a different villain. I don't plan to bother with any others as I thought it was really weak, but I believe it's Penguin next week, then Poison Ivy, then Scarecrow, then Two Face.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #122
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
It's a brand new series. The first one is about Joker himself then there's a new one weekly, each about a different villain. I don't plan to bother with any others as I thought it was really weak, but I believe it's Penguin next week, then Poison Ivy, then Scarecrow, then Two Face.
alright thanks for the info Lucky if you want i can post some comics too.
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #123
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
Sorry I've got no more Blade.

Nakhi up that Crisis shit man. I've only read some and I need to read the lot.

I will start in a few days I got a DJ gig tomorrow so I am prepping for that tonite

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:54 AM   #124
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that Grimm's comic is the best I've ever read gotta cop that shit how much does it cost?
Old 07-09-2008, 03:15 AM   #125
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah this is a serious read............

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/250452023/uhvw.rar
1-6 (complete)

Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 06-30-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #126
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Default Ultimate Human

Quote:
The series deals with a desperate Bruce Banner pleading with Tony Stark to cure him of his Hulk affliction.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/128430344/Ultimate_Human.rar

Old 07-09-2008, 04:14 PM   #127
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Default Ultimate Iron Man V1

Quote:
The first volume, which published between 2005 and 2006, was a five-part miniseries depicting the early life and origins of Tony Stark, and was drawn by Andy Kubert.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/128476214/Ultimate_Iron_Man.rar

Old 07-09-2008, 04:55 PM   #128
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Default Official Handbook Of The Ultimate Marvel Universe

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/128480277/Official_Handbook_Of_The_Ultimate_Marvel_Universe.rar

Old 07-09-2008, 05:47 PM   #129
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Nakhi do you have further parts of Hulk Vs. Wolverine ?
Old 07-09-2008, 06:03 PM   #130
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prim0 View Post
Nakhi do you have further parts of Hulk Vs. Wolverine ?

from wikipedia:

Quote:
Issue Three

The third issue of the series has met with delays. It was originally solicited for April 19, 2006, only to be resolicited for May 17. That date came and went, and after about a week with no word on the issue's fate, Marvel announced that it would be released July 12. Further delays caused the issue to be bumped to August 9, then September 20, then October 25, then November 1, November 8, and December 27. Finally it was announced in mid-November 2006 that the third issue of the series had been officially canceled until all of the remaining issues of the mini series are completed. As announced at a San Diego Comic Con, the final issues of the series are due sometime in 2008. But as of June 2008, no additional issues had been solicited for this series. The comic's artist, Leinil Yu, is currently committed to the eight-issue miniseries Secret Invasion, giving the impression that Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk won't see the light of day until well after Secret Invasion's completion in August 2008. According to Joe Quesada, 5 of the 6 issues have been written, but Yu is currently busy working on Secret Invasion.

Old 07-09-2008, 06:09 PM   #131
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Damn too bad... maybe you got Wolverine Origins series?
Old 07-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #132
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

I got scattered issues somewhere...I will look for em

Old 07-09-2008, 07:44 PM   #133
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

btw, yea that Joker's Asylum series has amazing artwork.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:43 AM   #134
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Lucky do you have the Pinguin yet ?
Old 07-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #135
STYLE

dayum! logan got his ass handed... literally.