news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 02-14-2006, 11:04 PM   #256
ElusiveFugitive
Yamabushi

ElusiveFugitive grasshopper
Default untitled, still working on another verse

lost souls've long travelled on winds of the South Pacific
unsung songs of sullen sons from mouth of the prolific...
horrific, wounds in our communities are shamefully afflicted,
living hand to mouth on gov't cheques will keep our hope restricted
addicted, to fast living in styles of 2 dimensional idols,
clappers allow only tunnel vision, grey cells torn by intangible bridles
homicidal...we strike our own without a moments hesitation
after centuries of being colonised, in this melting pot plantation

Last edited by ElusiveFugitive; 02-14-2006 at 11:06 PM. Reason: changing font size
ElusiveFugitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 12:05 AM   #257
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

the poet was to own it that moment called elusive gripping it like glue sticks made crazy like luck's lady no blow the dice they throw out like shouts of eureka no light to seek of just a wish fool thinking that tool of chance could balance the table where craps be not stable for odds against god checking the weight of said slate spin the wheel akin fate that spill date to time when the fall relate to down and out the come back a lout from louse like a torn down house made less as home without guest can't host to seat lost that skin that sits beneath their eyes where nose runs and they cry like fell hard upon jaws of glass shards they break in frenzy with no motion of the denoting that poetry stirs up the said comotion
Old 02-19-2006, 03:29 AM   #258
the funky drunk
Veteran Member

the funky drunk grasshopper

as soon as they arrive ..
a chill runs down my spine
i quiver i shiver and i wonder , why? ...
why me? what so good about me?
but i never get an answer to this often asked question
they say they offer me protection ..
but how can they protect me?
theyre the ones im running from..
but they keep coming
so i just keep running ..
if this is my life ..
then i cant wait for death
until i draw my last breath
i realise , theres nothing left ..

Why do i do this?
constantly wonder ..
lightnig strikes..
but wheres the thunder?
laying low with the moon
in the valleys of sin
what is this terrible mess im in?
and how did i get here ?
where am i ..
physically im home
mentally im far away
in a place where tree's sway
and ak's continuesly spray ...

Im can never escape
from this brutal vocal rape
there coming for me ..

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME FOR GODS SAKE
the funky drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 03:30 AM   #259
the funky drunk
Veteran Member

I throw punch's at the man in the mirror when im frustrated
sometimes its as if
in my mind - im incarcarated
and i feel like im never gonna be free
is this me? who am i? really?
all the good times have passed
and i feel like im fading away
into the river of Death ...
im drifting...

DRIFTING ...

whatever happened to my freedom?
and my love for life ..?
i quess that dissappeared when
when i was introduced to slugs and knifes
Old 02-19-2006, 03:30 AM   #260
the funky drunk
Veteran Member

Chairs get thrown and windows smashed
im all alone and cars get crashed
feeling like im trapped
as an earthly slave
Im about to attack
Somebodys gonna get slapped
I dont care who it is
Bush , Blair , fuck em all
im here as me
not giving false information
just tryna avoid the nation
from facing unholy incarcaration
The devil lives within me
tryin to sway my opinions
But god evens it out
acting as an unstoppable minion
Old 02-20-2006, 12:45 AM   #261
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

there is this sex called gender that when two meet look to enter from the front or back laying down or standing up in public or private it comes like love it or leave it one tells the other never beat it and mine you can entreat it with that orfice of two lips called lickety split when slit like insert the jerk and woirk the relation of habitation while inside and ride the dog the horse any stud or dame to good to name just call god or lord even jesus was heard to lend a hand to a woman or man in the siutuation of cohabitation the situation is for the mature the demure do it like manure eating the crap like a wrap or burrito thats feasible like bull whips and cuffs for holding down so no chase the blind fold another way to hide not feelings they reeling like fish and balk when chicken this is a comprehension on the very said mission to mention coitus that discuss the puss see the pudding put forth like a squirt of jerk the convolsions irk the spasm of the action so breathe the way like weight train during day until it say drop and display the goods like wood or nips so end this with a quip sex is a word few heard to say worth every nerve tingling body mingling
Old 02-20-2006, 09:26 AM   #262
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the army runs up stream to find the wall to break in
parting when a few make it to creat a new face spin
pipes enter the hole to feed new life and brace it pace it to
make it basic
time has gone forth as the light appers after them days of darkness
the struggle to make land is hard as the wind screams louder as its hart hits
warmth comes around in a blanket when the pipes sniped from the ladies morn...
life is embraced after the face spanked rojoice life when a new babie is born
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:41 PM   #263
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

war surrounds the four sounds the wind brings when pound like hooves upon roof called dome to unlock the home knocking key to reject what be the master as bastard no dis to the old one peace to the seven sun plane nine born refine and made self from mind in . . .
Old 02-28-2006, 09:42 PM   #264
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

from caves to enclaves that familiar tree to city where rocks be cobbled to block naught paving ways for shop as the hunter of bargains gets armed and gather in the killing produce as the out pouring of goods seduce to transpire the hands that hire bags to carry from cache about quarry the abundant formations having enclosures curtailing off far seekers from picuring and beseeching the found stones that date shown to corner the flame of the structure frame for pictured view of what guild do about vices from tools using surplus pool to stock the would be field with buildings non wielding to on slaught of lookers speculating about bookers on demise taking yes to surmise the distraction to progress against the mess that transgress having locked streets where canals met to barge traffic to pacify the hectic gets not whats mission from at land this fishing for wells with wishing spells called park and hark about lights to entice from marquees of fascades that trample broacades with splendor causing enchantment to stupor as seemingly magic consumating heavenly is formed to level the ground of sure sided taking leashed walks being misguided as to avenues of venue having no recluse to drain or pick feeling pushed and pricked thats entertainment meaning enter stain drench to flood under water like scud that scum not rising just dumming down to dust fire out from descend comprising bust
Old 03-26-2006, 07:08 AM   #265
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Balances

" Many repeat words, how often insert all proportions not exceeded, testimonies which scribes could not perceive, other moments positioned the dead, to what seemed as caution, ideas soon became solvant, persistance gave its measure when it works, certain factors had to be placed well, still humility conditioned those who nolonger took notice of, equal years continued, but numbered days manifested how man had reached their extent, and if seasons where unnamed, nature's continuity flourished and humanity's purpose was non of this".
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:58 AM   #266
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Default Stems

" Propulsive events bring whatever it can portray, torid dismisses caught attention of passed faults, defined as sections made less restrictions, for where they involve, cushioned fights sighted the wrong, with distinct facts which came forward, most investigate the extent at procedures requisite, values by softened comparisons rebuilt tasks to provide sufficient lengths, responses only invited insults in addition beside the strain, this is how far it was suppose to reach, issued instructions resulted even by thorough efforts at no avail, soon should have been expelled".
Old 04-12-2006, 08:33 AM   #267
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Default Reflex

" Fortunate dependencies reprieve submissive trusts, instead of proactive means most reacted, yet influences ranged far, and would not expect the involvement of those people close, as exaggeration develops, and attitudes amongst rendered purposefully wide, impacts confused expectants with invisioned plans domesticated, reduced vindicative motives, but care was not only to appreciate, manifest by gratitude plus thankful talk, but shown through human's normal nature, heaven had displaced nothing, mankinds zealous activities gained captivation withdrawn now concentrated upon habitual lifestyles that individuals led, then was suppose to consum breakfast early, inforced like partners in marriage".
Old 04-08-2007, 11:21 PM   #268
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump for teh n00bz...
Old 04-09-2007, 08:54 AM   #269
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

this is a old skool poem i did when i was on holiday in morocco (i never seen a sky of stars like that in my life)

SKY AT NIGHT

euphoric simplicicity, the sky: eternal life
black, endless ,the sky: an ocean of mystery
heart aching for the longing of answers
the sea of tranquillity: the sky at night
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:19 PM   #270
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

interesting poem sidious