news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 09-03-2005, 10:20 AM   #61
RockD
Wu-Tang Soul Menace

RockD grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to RockD Send a message via MSN to RockD Send a message via Yahoo to RockD
Default Double Edge

i feel joy but have no expression
i own the world but have no possessions
mind is filled with cruel intentions
so i ask the lord for faith redemption

i start insurections and riots in the heart
shoot with a tounge of fire, deadly darts
falling apart a soul is consumed
mind is rugged but body well groomed

i assume high postion but low potential
have no goals but high credentials
fulfilled with tension but a relaxed being
its all dark and that's all I'm seeing

a life worth agreeing but emotions are debated
mind is full of memories but important times have faded
Old 09-03-2005, 03:41 PM   #62
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: The Official Poetry Thread ( Please Sticky )

a quick jot

poetry allows us to release stress and steam,
pressure cooked cream is every ones dream,
shallow streams politcal capitalist on the scene,
washing everything clean as we're following,
Old 09-04-2005, 02:43 AM   #63
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne
Default Re: The Official Poetry Thread

Necessities

" That would not have taken place, natural in its own habitat, plus in different areas, as always the home place is seasonal, changing then put at a disadvantage, that had to be similar, was each day gone with its own given time, and soon fading before grasped back and found out, once not just rediscovered the true being, could it be to remain in this way, strengths were fixed on one, for them to act on, and were basic orders, that had to be overcomed, repeat famililarized those once not absent, thats how it should only go, finding out more, they got used but trully did not know, so it went on for its recorded existence".
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 12:24 AM   #64
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Sociality

" Though there where instances which took out more than others had expected, still questioned the ignorance that was always amongst, how often discouraged the rest, what was to be done kept toward distinct amounts, concepts chosen in defeat of the purpose, quickly parted to diminish its goal, now became centralized, with many occupations confined for the delicate type, focus given its gradual stare, supplied shares which later matured humble with all its might, when those wondered left some memorised, upon certain conditions".
Old 09-06-2005, 12:43 AM   #65
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Outcomes

" And that was its purpose, for those who could not comprehend, had let go of new experiences, and mistakes were made, one was to notice and move on, for then knowing should have caused some form of rejection, it would be indifferently met, each was with its own side, how it was to be appreciated, had been by those who knew, with all its moments, those shared within that time, where all to be of some importance, but the way it had gone, was of its direction, non had its path, each with their own part, even if it was the same, it was all but real which had proceeded".
Old 09-06-2005, 03:12 PM   #66
The Red Horseman
An Angel in Hell!!!!!!!!!

The Red Horseman grasshopper

DOPE THREAD
real deep imagery in here
The Red Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 12:28 AM   #67
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Completion

" They where calculations created but would not work out in that way, with many disappointments noticed through humble retreats, questioned measures gave no part to glimpse, or restricted motions, versatile methods recalled that each must commune from a similar area, speeches bestowed upon last times request, what another understood, even retirements purpose faced the opponents, still written for essence, while essential systems balanced when required, not to escape toward the past, and natures treasures distinguished plus factual dispersements".
Old 09-08-2005, 12:53 AM   #68
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

" That which is seen, may be explained, but to complete the cycle, one would have to have all teachings, thats how some work, but the whole point would have been they learnt, having had to define is a step ahead, gradually all increases, yet they don't want to be told, and learn as they can, it is well for others to progress, in the correct way, we don't change any others, the purpose is here, after there was to be nothing, thats all part of the providence, just bearing much at hand, what will do after, is the fruit of a once adopted root".
Old 09-08-2005, 12:15 PM   #69
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ohh yeah nice additions guardian!@!!
Old 09-08-2005, 02:19 PM   #70
frank@mtl

frank@mtl grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to frank@mtl

I live passed the status of a surgen
pushin black suburbans, no friends
I don't need no
skeemin all my poetry through the borders and my people
smoke mad dope
so I cut throats with my mental
connections in my mind get preciser than the trebble
They shook
couldn't spice they life with Trice and ice and
I can't believe son
youv been barkin' at my tree son
this my man is trahison
the whole thing got you mixed up, made you wanna steel my tricks up
Now the hard part's over we can see that you are scared of us
Don't start frontin or you gon see that we the murderous
Disciples recognize me from the wisdom of the sages
cuz I don't give a fuck I get my knowledge from the pages
frank@mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:29 AM   #71
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Acknowledgements

"Always recognize the change, what these responsibilities will be, for another to experience, if developed with those other patterns, that would be a different character, although it tries and slowlly wears on, for thats what should guard against, and try and prove it, those who fill in with lies, these are various types, and an element can be conceived absent minded, the physical is very detectable, plus all this enhances the skill, thus must be always practiced, so for it to be better, it must be learned of ways, how to avoid, these kind of traits, many left to theirs, thats what would accept, but maintain the self, through all that is brought upon, for swaying with trying different remedies, will not help, rather anticipate what has happened, whilst what is real will follow its paths, each one has their own".
Old 09-09-2005, 03:08 PM   #72
LordAnk
So Nu

LordAnk shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to LordAnk

ANGEL RESTS
Sleep Angel, you have been through much
makin my life brighter even with the slightest touch
cause even in the dark, your bright as day
your words more soothing than a million singing blue jays
to have you by my side, even after all my mistakes
is like driving a car, even after it breaks
If Love is all it takes, then I'm going to Love u more than all the Fall leaves you can rake,
and if you dont believe me now...just wait till I make this earth quake.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:22 PM   #73
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

wrapped resentment stacked contentment
shacked and shuffled bashed and muscled
the past they puzzle extract the blood puddles
the death quarterback flashed in the huddle
slapped we scuffle but masks are muzzled
deceptively taxed then cuddled relaxed so subtle...

the beaks of the raptors clack and caw
these bastards grip with massive claws
distracting pause most dead in the smog
where poor victims fall or slow to a crawl
pinchers of crawdads grip onto straw
breaking the small " Pull ! " the clay pigeon, Call....
Old 09-09-2005, 08:51 PM   #74
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

reflector i'm shining as light sparkles so shiny reminds you of lightening enchanting but frightening eye opening enticing ever so lightly I enter through spines my incision so fine not a trace to find as you rest and recline my frequency's bind peeling the rhind off of the fruit imposters persue as the gossip ensues auctions of news are used to abuse the views of the bemused infused with a programs political views the ridicule construes facts and fiction to stimulate, confuse exercise the mules mental clocks on snooze still, the oils ooze...
Old 09-09-2005, 09:30 PM   #75
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

14 years old

Barely out of junior high

The young man was sold
Stories of wealth and lies

He passed them on

Through his brothers and sisters

His life was in its dawn

Dew formed on his blisters

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote