news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 05-27-2008, 01:41 PM   #1
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms
Default Batman R.I.P.

"Beginning the epic story that will change the legend of The Dark Knight forever! Everything in Grant Morrison's groundbreaking run on Batman has been leading to this, and nothing will ever be the same again.

Who will live? Who will die? Who will be Batman? The answers are sure to shoch you!"

I've been catching up on stuff in the comic book world recently, and just started reading Grant Morrison's recent run of Batman (starting with 'Batman & Son' in 2006).

I only heard about Batman R.I.P. today. It's being written by Grant Morrison with art by Tony Daniel and started May 14th with Batman #676. Here's the comics it will run across:
  • Batman #676-681
  • Detective Comics #846-850
  • Nightwing #147-150
  • Robin #175-176
  • Batman and the Outsiders #11-13
According to Morrison, what will happen to Batman is going to be:

"so much better than death. People have killed characters in the past but to me, that kind of ends the story! I like to keep the story twisting and turning. So what I am doing is a fate worse than death. Things that no one would expect to happen to these guys at all. This is the end of Bruce Wayne as Batman."

There's an interview with Morrison here:

http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/876/876418p1.html

I think the order will run as:

Batman #676 May 14th
Batman #677 May 28th
Batman #678 July 2nd
Detective Comics #846 July 9th
Robin #175 July 23rd
Batman #679 July 30th
Detective Comics #847 August 6th
Nightwing #147 August 6th
Robin #176 August 6th
Batman #680 August 27th
Batman and the Outsiders #11
Detective Comics #848
Nightwing #148
Batman #681
Batman and the Outsiders #12
Detective Comics #849
Nightwing #149
Batman #682
Batman and the Outsiders #13
Detective Comics #850
Nightwing #150

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 06-11-2008 at 01:54 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:17 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

wow that sounds insane...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:21 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i picked up that batman comic...the first one..
Old 05-30-2008, 02:10 AM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man i don't know if this will bold well wit allot of hardcore readers but its definately different

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:24 AM   #5
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Pretty brave. I've got the last year or so worth of Morrison's Batman to read and then I'm gonna start in on this.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 05-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

yeah, hes going nuts (Wayne)..or not
Old 05-30-2008, 10:11 PM   #7
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
yeah, hes going nuts (Wayne)..or not
I've always thought Bruce Wanye was slightly off but when you take Jean Paul Valley was really crazy person and i'm not sold on taking Bruce Wanye from the cape and cowl i think like the previous arcs with knightfall,etc. and you see all the stuff morrison did i think it'll be something temporary

NON IGNORANT...

Old 05-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i dont think so^^
Old 05-31-2008, 03:31 AM   #9
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
i dont think so^^
well guess well see what happens in the outcome

NON IGNORANT...

Old 05-31-2008, 03:38 AM   #10
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought this thread was about Pat Bateman ...anyways, continue..
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:19 AM   #11
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Here's Morrison talking a bit about Batman R.I.P. and Infinite Crisis. He also mentions the future briefly.

Old 06-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #12
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

I will be uploading all of the build up to this in Nakhi's Older Gods Comic Book Thread. Once complete I will also up all of R.I.P. there as well.

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-02-2008 at 09:07 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:21 AM   #13
bad boy T
MC Definition

bad boy T shaolin monk

Captain America R.I.P.
bad boy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:47 PM   #14
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

bat-tossy
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:43 PM   #15
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

bring back bat-shark repelant
drippie k is offline   Reply With Quote