news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-20-2005, 07:31 PM   #31
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper
Default Re: The Doc iz in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
Great question BBM!

I would personally go 4 the fish

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 07:32 PM   #32
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God
Funny. Ya'll aight I guess. That shit was pretty funny.
Aye, u took it well. That time in the beast musta taught u sumtin eh?

Old 08-20-2005, 07:39 PM   #33
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Nah, all jokes aside.

Welcome, tell us about yourself or something, fav hip hop act? etc...?

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 07:40 PM   #34
Mr_Chopsticks
CHOPZILLA

Mr_Chopsticks grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mr_Chopsticks Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Chopsticks

Who is this is?
Old 08-20-2005, 07:49 PM   #35
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

bird ass nigga
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 08:57 PM   #36
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
Nah, all jokes aside.

Welcome, tell us about yourself or something, fav hip hop act? etc...?
Just hit up my myspace. As far as the Wu goes, I been coppin all the albums since C.R.E.A.M. first came out. The most exiting moment that I've ever had was getting the Forever album on wax. I got it on release day and didn't stop playing it for a month. Same thing with the W but I was dissapointed with the recent live album. Hearing snippits of the classics didn't seem right. My favorite Wu member is Ghost. Feel free to hit me up on PM me or hit me up in a thread or whatever. Hit up my myspace too ,if you want. I just got that shits started and I don't peep it out too much but I will respond to any positive feed back. One.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 08:59 PM   #37
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chopsticks
Who is this is?
Infinity-the first entity to blow up out of the net. AKA-history in the making. AKA-fuck you if you hatin. One.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:11 PM   #38
Mr_Chopsticks
CHOPZILLA

Mr_Chopsticks grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mr_Chopsticks Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Chopsticks

Quote:
Infinity-the first entity to blow up out of the net. AKA-history in the making. AKA-fuck you if you hatin. One.
ay yo i ain't hatin im juss askin who ya was is all homie welcome
Old 08-20-2005, 10:14 PM   #39
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

shitebag
Old 08-20-2005, 10:19 PM   #40
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chopsticks
ay yo i ain't hatin im juss askin who ya was is all homie welcome
I ain't trippin on you. I'm just puttin it out there for all them young ass fools that wanna play all the time. I appriciate tha welcome. One.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:26 PM   #41
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk

fuck you
Old 08-20-2005, 10:41 PM   #42
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
I'm in a couple. I'm over at www.kanyewest.com but we ain't back up till the 30th. I'm at D. Banner's spot. Missy's spot. I ain't really post at the Banner or Missy's though cuz I'm jus peepin them out to see exactly what they need. I cut a few off after I joined here at tha Corp though. This place got everything I need as far as networking go. I wouldn't attempt to Mod here though cuz Kanye keep me busy enough. One.
thats cool man....yeah, if u gotta rap, drop a verse.....we kind of have a overflow of haters in the lyrical section...but yeah, if u wanna rap with us feel free. u seem cool headed an shit.....all these guys pitchin u shit r actually cool as hell. fraz, bbm, chops, 36, ive known em for a grip, they're cool cats. peace
Old 08-20-2005, 10:48 PM   #43
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraz_2oo5
fuck you
Fraz- You seem to have some anger issues. Perhaps you are not getting enough attention from your family or significant other. I suggest that you drop the "hardass" attitude. Transformers and vulger language just don't mix unless you are writing skits for Robot Chicken or some shit. Anyway, on some real shit- go look for somebody else to fuck with cuz , a) I'm not homosexual(so you wouldn't like me) , b) I am not homosexual(so you wouln't like me) , and c) I am not homosexual.....(so you would not like me). I can see you trying to hit on me from a mile away and I don't play that fag shit, bitch. There, now that's all you gonna hear from me. One.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:59 PM   #44
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk

I love you infinity

thanks for spending your time writing a paragraph for me it really turns me on.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:05 AM   #45
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
I ain't trippin on you. I'm just puttin it out there for all them young ass fools that wanna play all the time. I appriciate tha welcome. One.
Should expect it though if you calling yoself an entity and puttin a thread up in general chat as an intro, thats wit welcome section is for. So you attracted attention in a different way than you expected. Chopz aint no hater, he was asking coz he only came back the boards recently, and before the site crashed last year this place was packed, so now people are back wit different names and shit, so we always curious as to whos who.

Quote:
Just hit up my myspace. As far as the Wu goes, I been coppin all the albums since C.R.E.A.M. first came out. The most exiting moment that I've ever had was getting the Forever album on wax. I got it on release day and didn't stop playing it for a month. Same thing with the W but I was dissapointed with the recent live album. Hearing snippits of the classics didn't seem right. My favorite Wu member is Ghost. Feel free to hit me up on PM me or hit me up in a thread or whatever. Hit up my myspace too ,if you want. I just got that shits started and I don't peep it out too much but I will respond to any positive feed back. One.
As I said, I was only winding you up earlier, welcome to the boards and its good to have another genuine wu supporter. A word of advice though, dont take shit so serious on here coz there are a lot of young fucks who play the jokes, so you just give them ammo to keep them going. Fraz is actually sound, he only winding u up too, but Fraz you do needa dead them homo jokes, makes you look suspect. Peace infinity.