news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 06-01-2008, 01:52 AM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

no , maybe morrisy just sounds gay to me. the way he sings. hes like the white keith Sweat but the gay white keith sweat. imo
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:10 AM   #17
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Fair enough, some singers voices just grate on you, like I can't stand Macy Gray, she sounds like a crackhead whose throat is red raw from hitting the pipe 24/7.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:19 AM   #18
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo Sosa , why you aint post more? You just lurk or what?
Old 06-01-2008, 02:47 AM   #19
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

No, I just work full time and rarely can be bothered to fire up the Information box when I get home from work. I'm probably going back to college soon so I won't have to work so much and then I might get back into the habit cos I'll have to use the PC for essays and shit.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:57 AM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

alright then. heres to you going to college so we can get soembody that knows music back up in here cuz Dusk is about to get his card pulled talking about shit like Morrissey. Just fucking wit ya Dusk. If you like Morrissey and wanna wear your girlfriends panties thats alright for you but lets keep it privacy between you and not me.

just kidding again Dusk.

seriously shit is fuckin gay. Whats next? a joy division thread?
Old 06-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #21
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

man i really didnt expect this kinda shit from u God...if u were comfortable with ur own sexuality, it wouldnt matter if he's gay or not...i dont listen to them for tips on getting men, i listen to them because they make great music.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #22
INF
Digital @fterLife

I'm just joking. I think at most , their music sounds pansy-ish. Thats all. I'm real ,real comfortable with my sexuality. cmon now , its obvious to see by now that I am just a Morrissey hater.

Truth is , there was one girl that took it too far and I fucking broke her queen is dead.

Last edited by INF; 06-02-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:43 PM   #23
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

^that sounded like a rza line.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #24
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounded like a Cartman line.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:06 AM   #25
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
seriously shit is fuckin gay. Whats next? a joy division thread?
Wow. What are you going to hate on next? New Order? Depeche Mode?

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:17 PM   #26
TheWolf

The Smiths are a brilliant band. Great lyrics and great music.

Joy Division are also brilliant.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:09 PM   #27
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

If he says a thing about Depeche...im going straight for NIN
Old 06-03-2008, 11:02 PM   #28
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

I'm not a HUGE Smiths fan, and I fucking hate Morrissey, but there are a handful of smiths songs that are really incredible. They're one of the best bands I can think of who can have songs that are simultaneously dark and upbeat.

Everyone loves "How Soon is Now," and while I think it's great, it's a bit too long and melodramatic (much like Morrissey). HOWEVER, this old post-hardcore band QUICKSAND does an incredible cover of it --- they cut the length and the bullshit in half. I would upload it but I'm not at my computer, and won't have internet until Friday (recently moved). See if you can find the cover online or something.

And no hate on Joy Division will be tolerated!
Old 06-04-2008, 10:52 AM   #29
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
If he says a thing about Depeche...im going straight for NIN

LMAO

you dare to talk smack about nin??? You aint even got ammo or a permit for that shit.

Ur lucky I'm cool with Depeche Mode. I listened to a lot of Depeche Mode and Pretty Hate Machine back in the day. Shit went hand in hand.

still though that being said. Fuck Morrissey and Fuck Joy Division.

doesnt anybody like Husker Du????
Old 06-04-2008, 11:41 AM   #30
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Always seemed like they should be someone I'd love, but I just can't help but hate Morrissey.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote