news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-31-2008, 03:24 AM   #1
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Tom Morello: Guitar Genius

check it

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:06 AM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

yea hes a beast, but his work is scarce...he needs to make a dope electric guitar album.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:02 AM   #3
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

He's great indeed...never been much of a Rage fan but I love his work with Audioslave

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:04 AM   #4
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
He's great indeed...never been much of a Rage fan but I love his work with Audioslave

how is that?
Old 06-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #5
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
how is that?
I'm not saying their music sucks but I could never get into them...don't really know why

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 06-01-2008, 07:30 PM   #6
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe you need to come live in America for a couple of years^

Old 06-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #7
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

Yeah Tom Morello is one of my favorite guitarists of all time. When Rage came to Toronto with Gangstarr back in '00, he did the American national anthen 15 min. solo. It was off the fuckin hook.
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:39 PM   #8
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

by the way, the link is dead.
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:54 AM   #9
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
maybe you need to come live in America for a couple of years^

Old 06-02-2008, 06:10 AM   #10
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

He always reminded me of Hendrix in that he wasn't just great at playing riffs and solos, but draining every drop of effect and crazy sounds out of his instrument. There are sounds on Rage records that most people don't even realise are coming from a guitar.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #11
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

not really into him, and Zack was better with Inside Out. I feel like the claim that he's so great at making weird noises is unfounded...I mean listen to old Sonic Youth for weird noises. That shit is like bells and whistles played by Satan's personal instrumental army.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:26 PM   #12
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah he's a god.

Peep his work as the Nightwatchman. Solo shit
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:58 PM   #13
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

but acoustic right?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:00 AM   #14
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Warrior View Post
not really into him, and Zack was better with Inside Out. I feel like the claim that he's so great at making weird noises is unfounded...I mean listen to old Sonic Youth for weird noises. That shit is like bells and whistles played by Satan's personal instrumental army.
I don't see it so much as "love the weird noises" so much as no one's ever made a guitar sound more hip-hop. they were the first and maybe the only band that really fused together rock and hip-hop that way it should be imo

Old 06-05-2008, 12:09 AM   #15
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

what was he doing on that vid??? Since it got removed.

I done peeped the one on Tom when they first came out(RATM). I knew what he was doing and then Guitar World started asking him about it a bunch so he showed them how he fucks with the toggle switch first (see the solo for bulls on parade).

What he does is just fully utilize the effects that he uses(peddles) and plays in a really simple manner. He tried to get complicated with audioslave and in my opinion , he failed.

When rage came with the second record (Evil empire) Tom got nasty with it.

Thank god for those Public Enemy records that he had in college.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote