news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-31-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger
Default The Strangers Fucking Sucked!!!

can i get an amen?

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:30 AM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

looks wack, supposed to be based on the manson family murders...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it was far from wack. youre 15, plz dont critique movies for another 10yrs or so.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

please spoil it so i can save a download and 9 bucks

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:53 PM   #5
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

ok so basically theres no plot just 3 ppl a man woman and daughter come to kill this couple alls it is a few cheap scares and the masks were kind of freaky there was NO plot and the only gore there was (now i kno gore doesnt make a scary movie but it can make up for the no plot ex. saw) is when the guy blows his friends brains out and they dont even show it they just show blood on the wall and his friend laying there for like 5 secs....

AND THE CHICK IS ANNOYING AS FUCK plus they about to fuck and the fukkin "strangers" interrupted it atleast icud have seen the chiks tits or something but noooooo the movie director had to be a fuckin dickwad...

and at the end (when they had em tied up in the previews u prolly saw) the three strangers take turns stabbing them first the dad mom and then daughter or w/e i was lik WTF are they doing they could have atleast framed the guy for blowing his friends brains out its worth a free download if you have absolutely NOTHING to do but thats about it....and ill critique movies if i feel like it i like how he did the far shots of the "strangers" like staring at the 2 ppl from a distance that was freaky but cmon movie sucked and i read 2 reviews where the critques actually liked it! please dont watch this movie i payed 7.50 for it when i cud have just gone to champs where there having a sale on jordan shirts and bout a fukkin nice ass T-shirt......

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Old 06-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #6
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Yeah It doesn't look too good.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:46 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

then Tek, give a good review...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:53 PM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard it was quality.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:30 PM   #9
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

another wack horror movie

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #10
GreenPoop!

GreenPoop! grasshopper

Amen.
GreenPoop! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #11
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

Yeah but you gotta admit, the part when o'boy got his face blown the fuck off was pretty crazy right? I haven't seen shit like that in the movie theaters in a while
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #12
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
then Tek, give a good review...
aight..

The Strangers, the directorial/screenplay debut by Bryan Bertino aint what you would say is the most original horror film but it is by standards a damn good one. the guy definitely knows how to use the 'less is more' concept to bring out the horror, leaving the real terror to the viewers' imagination.

the only a-list actor in this film is the main lead female character played by Liv Tyler. not her best role to date and monotonous at times, but to say the least she does her thing and the resluts are convincing. same goes for the male lead character, pretty much a no-name actor, is believable as the boyfriend who's just been turned down after proposing to his gf during his best friend's wedding reception.

soon after they return to the bf's father's summer house they are staying for the weekend thats when things turn to the worst for the young couple.

like i've mentioned, this isnt the most original horror movie outhere, matta fact, its full of cliches, think ; halloween, vacancy, funny games, them..
but the thing is the director pulled off the cliches nicely with perfect timing.
its like all the 'oh shit' parts are predictable BUT still it fucking scares you when it occurs.

story loosely influenced by the tate murders and series of robberies that occured during the directors childhood and heavily influenced by the cinematic atmosphere and suspense of Halloween, The Strangers is a good effort by the newcomer filmaker.

3.5/5 stars

Old 06-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #13
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

yeah the masks where the shit tho when she was in the closet and the dollface chik popped up i wasnt scared until my friend screamed in my ear then i freaked out lol.

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Old 06-02-2008, 12:31 PM   #14
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Ruger View Post
yeah the masks where the shit tho when she was in the closet and the dollface chik popped up i wasnt scared until my friend screamed in my ear then i freaked out lol.
that was the most effective 'mask pop out' scene...
Old 06-02-2008, 02:53 PM   #15
Ghostfacekillam

Ghostfacekillam grasshopper

god damn Lil'Ruger someone needs to pay attention a little more during english class. My head hurts after reading that review.